Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't understand why Barbara Palvin isn't the face of Kylie Bisutti's God Inspired fashion line??? Barbara looks heavenly.......Just breathtakingly beautiful............I am speechless.........She has THE most beautiful face I have ever seen...........

Now she is looking BY FAR the best she has ever looked........EVER..........Now I really want her to play an important part in this God Inspired fashion line (photoshoots and commercials) as well.......Please God let it be her face in the grainy instagram photo of the behind the scenes of the upcoming line.........

Hmmm.......Barbara arrived in London today and apparently fans and well-wishers were waiting for hours on end to greet her at the airport.......I think that is pretty amazing.......She has a HUGE fanbase.......SO many models and celebs would kill for that kind of adulation..........SHe had no idea how lucky she is.........Kylie Bisutti should SO use her for the campaign with that kind of fanbase.......God should tell her and it would all sell out in seconds......

There were lots of comments about how Barbara should be the face of the line.......And the comments were all about Barbara........She should SO be the face of the line......

Here are the comments that are about Barbara........They are all about her.........

Barbara Palvin is sexier than Jesus. She should be the face of the line and Victoria's Secret and every other fashion line in the world

- Brandon Spatchcock, Basement, USA, 30/9/13

She looks great in the clothes. Even though I haven't seen her in them yet.

- Dilbert Gob, Somewhere, 30/9/13

Why isn't Barbs my mother and my wife?

- Oedipus, Ancient Greece, 30/9/13

Why is nobody talking about Adriana on here anymore?

- Lost Soul

I want STATISTICS

- dreamss, Bouncing IP address, 1/10/13

Barbara's not been mentioned for TWO COMMENTS now. This is ridiculous.

- Johnny Fudgecake, Another Basement, USA, 01/10/13

They should clone Barbara, then she could do everything all the time and everyone will be happy!

- Billy NoMates, Alone, UK, 1/10/13

I thought we were talking about God and Jesus and stuff like that on the VS thread, obviously..?

- J.H.Christ, Everywhere, 1/10/13

And my book and fashion line. And how VS fooled me into walking around in my knick-knacks.

Kylie Holier-Than-Thou Bisutti, USA, 1/10/13

It's been two comments AGAIN!

- Johnny Fudgecake, Another Basement, USA, 1/10/13

Barbara is THE BEST!!!!!!!!

- Inane Commentator 245, Dullsville, 1/10/13

BARBRABABBABABARRRRR

- Another Inane Commentator, Kid's Bedroom, Mexico, 1/10/13

Barbara etc....

- More Inane Commentators, Can't be bothered to make up name or place, 1/10/13

I don't understand why Barbara Palvin isn't the face of Kylie Bisutti's God Inspired fashion line??? Barbara looks heavenly.......Just breathtakingly beautiful............I am speechless.........She has THE most beautiful face I have ever seen...........

Now she is looking BY FAR the best she has ever looked........EVER..........Now I really want her to play an important part in this God Inspired fashion line (photoshoots and commercials) as well.......Please God let it be her face in the grainy instagram photo of the behind the scenes of the upcoming line.........

Hmmm.......Barbara arrived in London today and apparently fans and well-wishers were waiting for hours on end to greet her at the airport.......I think that is pretty amazing.......She has a HUGE fanbase.......SO many models and celebs would kill for that kind of adulation..........SHe had no idea how lucky she is.........Kylie Bisutti should SO use her for the campaign with that kind of fanbase.......God should tell her and it would all sell out in seconds......

There were lots of comments about how Barbara should be the face of the line.......And the comments were all about Barbara........She should SO be the face of the line......

Here are the comments that are about Barbara........They are all about her.........

Barbara Palvin is sexier than Jesus. She should be the face of the line and Victoria's Secret and every other fashion line in the world

- Brandon Spatchcock, Basement, USA, 30/9/13

She looks great in the clothes. Even though I haven't seen her in them yet.

- Dilbert Gob, Somewhere, 30/9/13

Why isn't Barbs my mother and my wife?

- Oedipus, Ancient Greece, 30/9/13

Why is nobody talking about Adriana on here anymore?

- Lost Soul

I want STATISTICS

- dreamss, Bouncing IP address, 1/10/13

Barbara's not been mentioned for TWO COMMENTS now. This is ridiculous.

- Johnny Fudgecake, Another Basement, USA, 01/10/13

They should clone Barbara, then she could do everything all the time and everyone will be happy!

- Billy NoMates, Alone, UK, 1/10/13

I thought we were talking about God and Jesus and stuff like that on the VS thread, obviously..?

- J.H.Christ, Everywhere, 1/10/13

And my book and fashion line. And how VS fooled me into walking around in my knick-knacks.

Kylie Holier-Than-Thou Bisutti, USA, 1/10/13

It's been two comments AGAIN!

- Johnny Fudgecake, Another Basement, USA, 1/10/13

Barbara is THE BEST!!!!!!!!

- Inane Commentator 245, Dullsville, 1/10/13

BARBRABABBABABARRRRR

Barbara etc....

THIS :rofl:

This is the scariest one TBH :rofl::

BARBRABABBABABARRRRR

All IPs traced to Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital.

LMAO :rofl:

I love you Baron! I have been a dedicated fan for FIVE years. I am sure that meeting you will be a day I will always remember with a smile :heart:*

* I expect you to be nice even If tell you I love you when you're leaving work, please understand that if you're anything less that aweeesome to me and don't tell me you love me back, I will come back to BZ and talk shit about you, k?

:heart: The Bombshell  :heart:& :heart: The Baron :heart:

I love you

Prettyphile I love you more :*** <3 ;)

Get a room!! ^^

post-32772-0-1446081272-3987_thumb.gif

This is better then my dream where Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks came back to bitch slap all the current VS models.

:mellow:

Moar Candice.