Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Behati haters can go DIAF, she's been with the company longer than any of the new girls and she'll bring more publicity than the rest of them together.

Erin, Candice & Doutzen are all still in NYC.

MissLimaVzla, I have to say I'm in love with your set.

Thanks hun :)

Behati's attitude sucks and she is so bland (I've seen her in person, trust me). Really wish it had gone to Doutzen. Her body is unbelievable at the moment.

What do you mean Behati's attitude ?? What did she do ?

She probably doesn't like Behati because of how Behati comes off as a free spirited rock chic. Or maybe she doesn't like Behati for spitting water out her mouth and trying to re-swallow it, or the final hunch is she doesn't like Behati for doing dope with Hanne Gaby and Suvi. 

Some girls in Paris shooting, some in St. Tropez shooting, and some still in New York........dang Vs got too much going on right now. I hope everything comes togther and hopefully Doutzen makes it to the commercial.

And damnnnn! Behati looks bomb as hell in those behind the scene shots so far and those wings>>>>

People can say whatever they want towards Behati but she is amazing. She's worked very hard for the company and has paid her dues. Sure Doutzen has been around longer but oh well. Look how long it took Ale to get it. Behati has a lot going on around her now and of course VS will jump in on that. Also really her VS work over the last 2 years has been impressive. She was able to go from the cutesy Pink girl to a sexy Angel. She's had solo commercials and can appeal to a lot of women.

^ Dat and people needs to remember that the Fantasy Bra has a name on it around April/May so VS people had their money on Behati even before the engagement happened. 

Can I be a Behati hater, too guys?

No. Don't join the dark side of the force Talisa, I like you :cry:

^ Dat and people needs to remember that the Fantasy Bra has a name on it around April/May so VS people had their money on Behati even before the engagement happened. 

Can I be a Behati hater, too guys?

No. Don't join the dark side of the force Talisa, I like you :cry:

:Angel:  kay!

^ What it honestly seems like now Pinky...does that mean we should all start hating Behati too now?  :idk: Before it goes out of style?

If everyone else wants to hate on her that's fine. I don't have any issues w/ her so I am not going to follow the herd.

Give it some time. It won't last. Eventually people will go back to hating Candice. She is the default.