Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

By November the hype over that song will be over tho and unless Thickie gets another hit on the radio I doubt he'll perform, he isn't exactly a super star that will magically boost ratings :idk:

Also I doubt VS will ever work with Emily R, If they thought Upton was too Page 3 for them I don't even want to know what they think about Emily :ninja:

His other song "Give It 2 Me" or whatever with Kendrick Lamar ain't half bad.

I agree, thats a pretty good one, I like that one better than blurred lines (or maybe I would like blurred lines if the radio didn't murder it :ninja: )

In "Give it 2 me" when the beat drops and he says "angel" I could totally see that working :hehe:

I agree, thats a pretty good one, I like that one better than blurred lines (or maybe I would like blurred lines if the radio didn't murder it :ninja: )

In "Give it 2 me" when the beat drops and he says "angel" I could totally see that working :hehe:

You know what would make it better? If they did a mash-up or remix  of Give It 2 U WITH this song...

They could start the segment by summoning him...

post-2904-0-1446081113-86082_thumb.jpg

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Robin Thicke! Robin Thicke! Robin Thicke!

Now THAT might totally work! (Y)

Now THAT might totally work! (Y)

That might totally work :p give them a freaking show :rofl:

---------------

also speaking of who might be next in line for angeldome, etc......what does everybody think about magdalena? shes been super involved with VS this past year, and her shoots turn out stunning :wub: Do you think VS takes age into consideration for somebody whos also older? I know they think about it when the model is young I'm sure, but magdalena is almost 30! And not saying she isn't gorgeous (I would totally add her to the angel lineup, shes my fav person for VS angel and not angel) but I would think when they think about signing someone, they take into consideration how many years they can get out of her...?

Or maybe not :p Magdalena probably will start looking like shit never soo :whistle: :p

Magdalena is very much an exotic, inaccessible model IMHO.  She also departs strongly from the typical anglo-saxon image of beauty and is most obviously a person from the east.   In the US, I have rarely seen a woman with a face such as hers.   She's a brilliant model, but it took me 2 years of being a BZ member to start admiring her and understanding her beauty.   :)   

Elsa is already kind of an Angel, she has a PINK contract and I'm sure once that she's done with that VS will promote her to mainline as they've done with all their Pink girls.

I like Magdalena but I don't think she'll be an Angel, age isn't doing her any favors. Last time VS signed an 'old' model was Marisa Miller but she was actually a famous in the US, unlike Magdalena. I doubt VS will stop working with her as long as she looks good, but I don't think they'll put their money on somebody who's odds to be around for more than three years are pretty low. Also she isn't in-your-face pretty like most of their Angels, she has a very specific look that is not as easy to promote as Erin/Lindsay/Karlie. I'd love to see Marloes Horst as an Angel but because of her looks I doubt she'll ever make it for the exact same reason.

I don't think VS will be adding new Angels in the remains of 2013 or even early 2014. They don't seem to be pushing anyone other than the actual Angels + Lais so I guess that if someone is getting a contract, it's her but then again ... If VS really wanted to sign Lais they would have done it by now, same situation with Toni :idk: