Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Bodywise Kate is where she is because it's such a rarity to find a girl who is all natural and busty, tall and has long legs. Bodywise Karlie is where she is because it's such a rarity to find a girl that tall and who has more of a ballet dancer's body rather than a basketball player's.

I wonder if it has been discussed before how similar VSFS 2008 first section Glamour Goddess is with what one team created for Project Runway's season 2 lingerie challenge which was also guest judged by Alessandra Ambrosio.

(starts around 14:17)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGdzu764iHs

Saw this on the local news!

Sandwich man held after alleged threat on [Former Victoria's Secret] model

BARNSTABLE — An East Sandwich man is undergoing a court-ordered mental health evaluation after he allegedly threatened to fly to Los Angeles to kill former Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr.

Steven C. Swanson, 52, of Captain Paine Road, pleaded not guilty at his arraignment Wednesday in Barnstable District Court. Judge Robert Welsh III ordered him committed for psychiatric evaluation and set bail at $8,000. Sandwich police were notified of the threat by the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

Swanson allegedly called the sheriff's department dispatch and told them he planned to travel to L.A. next month to kill the curvy Australian brunette, whom he called his "soul mate." Swanson said he would get on a plane at Barnstable Municipal Airport in Hyannis, travel to Logan International Airport in Boston and then go to Los Angeles, where he would "turn the place upside down," records show.

When Sandwich police arrived at his house, he told them he was going to Los Angeles to rescue Kerr. He also claimed to be a federal agent, court records show. Swanson's house included photographs of Kerr on his refrigerator, microwave and bookshelf, records show. Swanson told police he planned to take two .45-caliber handguns he had ordered, but police found no firearms in his house. Police did confiscate a pellet gun "due to it looking like a real pistol."

Kerr lives in Los Angeles with her husband, actor Orlando Bloom, and their 2-year-old son, according to Us Weekly, which published a photograph of Kerr's Vogue Korea cover Wednesday.

Sandwich police arrested Swanson at 1:57 a.m. on a charge of making a threat concerning a firearm, which is a felony. He is due back in court July 19 for a pretrial hearing. A doctor, who was not identified in the courtroom, testified Swanson suffers from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia and had been off his medication since March.

Prosecutor Danielle Horgan requested the $8,000 cash bail, saying Swanson had a record that included a conviction for operating under the influence. Elizabeth Kliber, Swanson's court-appointed attorney, said he denies the allegations. Sandwich police and the L.A. sheriff's department are continuing their investigations.

capecodonline.com

--------------------------------------

Now for something more lighthearted...

post-2904-0-1446080960-14653_thumb.jpg

Yes, even Iron Man shops at VS :nicole: Wonder what he bought...??? :cain:

Miranda :( First the Bling Ring who stole and wore her underwear and now this. That is no joke. It reminds me of the stalking cases of Rebecca Schaeffer, Jodie Foster, John Lennon etc. I suppose the fact how exposed the Victoria's Secret models are in the media and how they have to keep up this approachable image might get some unstable people going even more.

... Saint Barthelemy!

Find a new location already so we can have some distinction between the lingerie you keep putting out!

Snow.... ugh ski resort, mountains, desert, lake, Las Vegas strip, cityscape, country farm (how cute would a roll in the hay be with a couple of hot blondes?), alpine meadow, swamp, zoo, backyard pool, graveyard, bathroom, jersey shore house complete with herpes, on the front line with the US Marines in Iraq, faded, Filthy Frank's house, sitting on a fucking horse, 1985, faded, rolling around on a mound of cocaine on loan from Juarez cartel... something anything other then St Barts with the same woman over and over :mellow:

Also you have Adriana back so put her ass to work or let her go already.

One commercial since she's come back doesn't not equal using Dri to her full potential unless you're just keeping her along for her name sake and don't really have any attention on doing much with her OR Alessandra. You clearly don't need to them for anything other then the "fashion show" (highly debatable at this point). C'est la vie.

KgoIF.gif 6N2Fa.gif

^ I think the St. Barths footage was from before Dri started working for them again. But she's been working a lot for them ever since she started working again, I'm actually surprised we've got so many lingerie pictures of her recently. Now Alessandra I have no idea, I don't really follow her these days so I don't know if she's been working much with VS.

I do agree about the locations, I was saying the same about SI doing the same stuff over & over but even they did a good job the last two years finding different places. VS needs to change locations, photographers & stylist like ASAP because every day is harder to tell the photo shoots apart.

Dri wasn't very active much for a lot of the swim stuff. So naturally they are going to milk every last bit of swim they can for press and such before they move on to the fall and winter collections. Which I have a feeling she will be featured very heavily during that time. She has done a lot of shooting already and a bit of press though. Why move on to the next thing now when you can still milk what you have out I suppose lol

^ I think the St. Barths footage was from before Dri started working for them again. But she's been working a lot for them ever since she started working again, I'm actually surprised we've got so many lingerie pictures of her recently. Now Alessandra I have no idea, I don't really follow her these days so I don't know if she's been working much with VS.

I do agree about the locations, I was saying the same about SI doing the same stuff over & over but even they did a good job the last two years finding different places. VS needs to change locations, photographers & stylist like ASAP because every day is harder to tell the photo shoots apart.

Ale, Doutzen, Erin, Gracie, Lily, Lindsay, and Magda for the Soul Cycle event July 10th in NYC.

Which means that the Seattle stop on the US of Angels Tour also on the 10th will probably be either Candice, Adriana, Karlie, or Behati.