Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Nothing wrong with having 3some's with her boyfriend at the time and a certain SI model... lol I'll say nothing more.

Whaaat XD XD Oh I knew she wasn't just this Earth Mother. It was kind of funny to see her new incarnation. But a very cool story you have about Josie!

Good video TKC, clearly shows that calls for Miranda and Candice were the most frequent so competition arises easily?

Or, and this might come as a big shocker to everyone, these girls are all put on a pedestal. They are the face of a brand, a very public brand and they aren't seasonal models, they are fully contracted to work, and regardless of their attitude that contract wont be broken because that could/would mean a potential lawsuit. Chances are almost every single one of these girls is a diva, or very close to one, but they are edited to look a certain way and told to act a specific way in public.

Ie. Act this way in public, sell an image and regardless of how much of a nightmare you are to work with behind the scenes you'll be re-signed at the end of your contract, because the public blindly loves a happy/sexy image. I would be willing to guarantee you a lot of these models who have their asses kissed by their fans may start off as very humble, but as time progresses their attitudes shift to more along the lines of my sh*t doesn't stink, and I can do no wrong. :idk:

Quoted for truth

Or, and this might come as a big shocker to everyone, these girls are all put on a pedestal. They are the face of a brand, a very public brand and they aren't seasonal models, they are fully contracted to work, and regardless of their attitude that contract wont be broken because that could/would mean a potential lawsuit. Chances are almost every single one of these girls is a diva, or very close to one, but they are edited to look a certain way and told to act a specific way in public.

Ie. Act this way in public, sell an image and regardless of how much of a nightmare you are to work with behind the scenes you'll be re-signed at the end of your contract, because the public blindly loves a happy/sexy image. I would be willing to guarantee you a lot of these models who have their asses kissed by their fans may start of as very humble, but as time progresses their attitudes shift to more along the lines of my sh*t doesn't stink, and I can do no wrong. :idk:

Why should this shock anyone? :idk:

Of course they just show in public what their boss is telling them to. They just promote an image (a "fantasy") and nothing more.

But I think it's too easy to say that their just divas. Or let's say each of them is a diva due to different reasons. :D

Some of them might be simply delusional, but behind of the huge ego of some models is hiding a little child with inferiority complex.

But well, I never thought that you could explain someones psyche with one single word.

At the end of the day, I think celebs don't need to be saints. And well, the idea that Candice might be a cold and calculating bitch with self-esteem issues just made her more interesting. :brows: I mean, come one, it's more exciting than what VS tries to sell us...

I almost see the same thing between her and adriana, but I think its more like a friendlier competition lol. I think candice has tension between angels that she knows is competition for her. Don't kill me for saying that. She loves behati and loves ale. Those two aren't competition to her in anyway, esp not when it comes to VS. But when it comes to miranda and (maybe) adriana, thinks get iffy lol. I mean behati can't snatch candice's weave, but miranda and adriana are a different story. I think she knows that lol

Yes, it does seem that way between Candice and those two and this is from another forum.

I can consign about the miranda hate, but more specifically from candice. If you look at candice and miranda they’re almost the brunette and blonde versions of each other. When candice first started with vs there was a lot of tension between her and miranda because of the competition, but then miranda got married and had her baby and candice got all the attention and miranda was kind of pushed to the background. They’re a lot better now but it was really bad back when candice first became an angel. I’m personally team miranda, she’s really sweet and down to earth whereas candice has changed a lot.
Her body is out of this world amazing, in my opinion. While I haven't heard the racist rumours, I have heard that she has a quite catty personality.

A girl who worked in hair and make-up on a VS shoot said that Candice would often mimic Adriana's heavy Brazilian accent behind her back in a kind of mocking way. There is an interview on YT where Adri is raving about her baby and pregnancy etc (typical new mom things) and Candice is kind of rolling her eyes the whole time. When the media was calling her too skinny, she briefly hit back with (paraphrasing), "Well, I haven't had a baby like Adriana, so how thick am I expected to be?" Take that however you want.

She's very close with Alessandra, I believe. She just seems to dislike Adriana for whatever reason

^ I'm sure they'll be back, and I'll be looking forward to it :)

Anywho I want your opinions. Do you think she's a fit for VS based on these images?

Taylor went VS and took some test shots for them recently and has expressed desire to work for them. (btw she's 16 (possibly a couple of days in 17) in these pictures, and she just turned 17 so hopefully they'll pick her up next year when she's 18 for PINK)

Credit: Malena :heart:

Source: Most recent Intimissimi pics

post-1004-0-1446080899-69955_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446080899-72642_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446080899-77311_thumb.jpg

I almost see the same thing between her and adriana, but I think its more like a friendlier competition lol. I think candice has tension between angels that she knows is competition for her. Don't kill me for saying that. She loves behati and loves ale. Those two aren't competition to her in anyway, esp not when it comes to VS. But when it comes to miranda and (maybe) adriana, thinks get iffy lol. I mean behati can't snatch candice's weave, but miranda and adriana are a different story. I think she knows that lol

Yes, it does seem that way between Candice and those two and this is from another forum.

I can consign about the miranda hate, but more specifically from candice. If you look at candice and miranda they’re almost the brunette and blonde versions of each other. When candice first started with vs there was a lot of tension between her and miranda because of the competition, but then miranda got married and had her baby and candice got all the attention and miranda was kind of pushed to the background. They’re a lot better now but it was really bad back when candice first became an angel. I’m personally team miranda, she’s really sweet and down to earth whereas candice has changed a lot.
Her body is out of this world amazing, in my opinion. While I haven't heard the racist rumours, I have heard that she has a quite catty personality.

A girl who worked in hair and make-up on a VS shoot said that Candice would often mimic Adriana's heavy Brazilian accent behind her back in a kind of mocking way. There is an interview on YT where Adri is raving about her baby and pregnancy etc (typical new mom things) and Candice is kind of rolling her eyes the whole time. When the media was calling her too skinny, she briefly hit back with (paraphrasing), "Well, I haven't had a baby like Adriana, so how thick am I expected to be?" Take that however you want.

She's very close with Alessandra, I believe. She just seems to dislike Adriana for whatever reason

Oh no, now I'm going to be stuck reading all the info on there! :D

Some might be made up lies but on the other hand even VS models can't always fake body language so it shows in videos.

^ I'm sure they'll be back, and I'll be looking forward to it :)

Anywho I want your opinions. Do you think she's a fit for VS based on these images?

Taylor went VS and took some test shots for them recently and has expressed desire to work for them. (btw she's 16 (possibly a couple of days in 17) in these pictures, and she just turned 17 so hopefully they'll pick her up next year when she's 18 for PINK)

Credit: Malena :heart:

Source: Most recent Intimissimi pics

post-44858-0-1446080901-02153_thumb.jpg post-44858-0-1446080901-04874_thumb.jpg

post-44858-0-1446080901-07996_thumb.jpg

I see her as a pink girl. The first pic made me say that

Those are rather... interesting stories around Adriana. That changes the way I look at her now. And there's a gq interview she did, she didn't look like she was playing the role of a good girl, it was a rather cheeky and candid interview. Let's not forget that VS picture where she was somewhat reaching for that guy's balls. All the girls can't be divas all at once. I have a hard time believing that. I know models are known to be bitches buh really?Also, what did Candice do that made people think she's racist? I've been hearing it for a while now and decided to ignore it.

I am positive Candice mimics the girls!!!! I have a friend back in OH that I grew up with that does work for VS. Every now and then she gets to go on set. She hasn't in a while but she got to go onset with a few coworkers in 2010. She had gotten there early with the others and the only Angel there was Candice at the time. From what I was told Candice said something along the lines of "Thank goodness she isn't here. Too much to ruin my morning" my friend didn't know he she was talking about but she kept eavsedropping and heard Candice talking to a guy and purposely stumbling her words and laughing saying "everyone look at me and my baby" "I'm from brazil now" "didn't you know I'm brazil so I'm the sexiest mamma" -__- My friend told me this in 2010 so now that there is someone else who has said they have heard of Candice mocking people I believe her 100%. Idk if she was refering to Ale or Dri since both had children but I'm guessing its the latter. One of the reasons I don't care for Candice. It just screams childish and jealousy.

I'm sure they all talk about each other though lol You can definatly tell in body language. Dri giving the shoulder to Miranda is a nice example lol I'm positive Dri isn't all sweetness. VS gotta keep up that perception though lawls

She's already getting hers lol. People aren't warming up to her like they have everyone else that has been constantly used by VS. Vs over used adriana alot no one complained, they did ale like that too one point of time and no one complained, same with gisele.

But then candice has her moment, and hell breaks loose. Maybe that's why she (may) act like that, she doesn't have the advantage that they all had. Esp since she hasn't gotten the best image in the public's eye, while adriana, miranda and etc does. Not to mention those self esteem issues lol

I was always told people behave that way because there is something about themselves they are bothered by.

Or it could be jealousy. Like I said before, If I was one of the other angels i'd want adriana gone lol, miranda too because she takes alot of the attention also.

@user120. There might be more info on other sites but this is all I found on LSA.

My aunt & my mom know her dad very well. He's another one that's border line racist.

They said her Dad but I guess they assumed she is too and it grew legs. I've detected a lot of things about Candice(bitch, catty, stuck up) but racist isn't one of them unless she hides it well.

^ Candice is from South Africa and considering Apartheid is only recent times in historical terms it isn't exactly surprising her dad would be a racist? Candice was a child back in those days so it's easy to get into her head. Plus if I am correct Mooi River was a heavily white supremist part of SA, makes it all that much easier for her to be racist. Of course she'll hide it to the public, no brand wants someone that's openly racist.

Adriana obviously isn't all sweet, you can tell by her face she's got her inner bitch, it's just that aura they give you. The only Angels I don't really get that bitch vibe are Lily, Ale, Doutzen (besides her bursts of inner slut and I'm talking about the LOVE Christmas video that was just not Doutzen that we see) and Behati + Erin occasionally, the rest all seem like they hide alot of their personality.

Don't we all have an inner bitch? I've heard bad and good stuff about every model, some girls do have a lot more negative stuff on their shoulders and some other girls have got a better reputation.

I just wish everyone could see Adriana's unedited VS stuff (Pretty's "I go to Serbia every night is just one of many awesome/hilarious/bitchy things she's said), it's hilarious and to be honest it's why I'm a fan of the woman in the first place. Sucks that VS wants to keep pushing her as Mother Adriana of Bahia, so I understand why some people dislikes her public persona so much. Actually I wish people could see all the unedited VS crap I've seen/heard of because it would cause a BZ/TFS meltdown and It would amazing to see :Angel: