Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

She is totally clueless about when to stop and save herself from further humiliation. Never underestimate the drive of someone who is fame hungry...

Kylie Bisutti Responds to Victoria's Secret Slam: "The Truth Is in the Book"

Kylie Bisutti's new memoir may be titled I'm No Angel, but the 2009 Victoria's Secret Model Search winner says it doesn't target the popular brand. After Victoria's Secret released a statement claiming Bisutti has made "numerous fabrications and misstatements" in her book, the 23-year-old ex runway model appeared on the TODAY show Tuesday, May 14 to defend herself.

"My response is, all the truth is in the book," Bisutti told Savannah Guthrie, regarding the company's harsh words. "My book is really not about Victoria's Secret. It's about the modeling industry as a whole and about helping girls with self-body image issues, eating disorders and really exposing the entire industry for what it is. It's not targeting their brand."

In her memoir, I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model, Bisutti recalls her struggles breaking into the modeling business, and eventually winning a Victoria's Secret model search in 2009. However, after saying she felt "like a piece of meat" and realizing she "didn't want to model anything that sold sex," Bisutti decided to quit and focus on her marriage and relationship with God.

In an Apr. 26 statement, Victoria's Secret told Us Weekly: "Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria's Secret," a spokesperson for the lingerie company said. "She was never a Victoria's Secret 'Angel' as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract . . . She has repeatedly fabricated her work experience with Victoria's Secret -- including a relationship that simply did not exist."

But Bisutti insists that her book isn't specifically about her time working for Victoria's Secret. "I believe that the modeling industry as a whole really exploits young girls," she told Guthrie. "I'm just thankful that God changed my heart earlier on rather than being five or 10 years down the road runway modeling or lingerie modeling."

source: usmagazine.com

I'm so tired of her. She wasn't even an angel! She won a freaking contest, walked once, did some shoots that was it. She didn't even live through what real angels do, which includes even more sexy shit like gq and esquire mag. She needs to stop.

I guess thats what happens when you "quit" your modeling job and needs money and attention from something.

Why isn't Ale in this when she is in all the print and online marketing!? :notsure:

Because they like Adriana better? :idk: I was thinking the same, Alessandra is all over the summer stuff + lives in LA and Adriana is in nothing yet she's the one who gets all the PR

Since people have made their lists on the spokesmodel skills, I'll make one based on sex appeal (which is truly the most important factor for VS)

1. Adriana Lima

2. Candice Swanepoel

3. Doutzen Kroes

4. Alessandra Ambrosio

5. Miranda Kerr

6. Erin Heatherton

7. Lindsay Ellingson

8. Lily Aldrisge

9. Behati Prinsloo

10. Karlie Kloss (Tbh I don't even find her remotely sexy or a good spokesperson at all as some people here claimI%20dont%20know.gif)

I wanna play :/ but I'm not factoring in sex appeal as sex appeal has zero baring on the decision a housewife from Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Montana (ect) going to the mall with her daughter(s) to buy a bra at VS. Mom, daughter and mom's friends don't walk into a VS and spontaneously squeal with delight because of Candice's arched back and the "I want to jump into bed with the nearest available person" look all over her face . . . In fact the sex appeal VS likes to shove down our throats seems more geared towards heterosexual men and lesbians (gotta get in that cash money)

1. Karlie Kloss (Natural)

2. Behati Prinsloo (Natural and witty)

3. Lindsay Ellingson (Natural)

4. Elsa Hosk (Sweet, relateabled, excited about sports, knows the product)

5. Erin Heatherton (A little forced, but when she's comfy with the product she sells it well)

6. Lily Alridge (See Erin)

7. Candice Swanepoel (Eye rolls and the need to appear to sell herself over the product. Once in awhile she's spot on)

8. Alessandra Ambrosio (God love her, but she's either hit or miss... "Alessandra what are you wearing?" Ale: "I don't know"... <--- it learns what it wears in public)

9. Doutzen Kroes (I pay almost no attention to her when she's selling anything, never a good sign)

10. Adriana Lima (O.o well.... dat accent, hypertension ticks in the form of exaggerated smiles and a louder then normal dispossession from time to time . . . and her accent makes me want to punch a kitten (Get MissLimaVzla accents which is so sweet and pretty please) . . . Adriana actually reminds me of a puppy, just all over the place. Beautiful lady, but when I'd rather hear Candice's over sexed, over saturated one-liners . . . yeah)

I'm just awesome like that :Angel:

Need to skype again like very soon, promise I'll be sober next time.

She is totally clueless about when to stop and save herself from further humiliation. Never underestimate the drive of someone who is fame hungry...

Kylie Bisutti Responds to Victoria's Secret Slam: "The Truth Is in the Book"

Kylie Bisutti's new memoir may be titled I'm No Angel, but the 2009 Victoria's Secret Model Search winner says it doesn't target the popular brand. After Victoria's Secret released a statement claiming Bisutti has made "numerous fabrications and misstatements" in her book, the 23-year-old ex runway model appeared on the TODAY show Tuesday, May 14 to defend herself.

"My response is, all the truth is in the book," Bisutti told Savannah Guthrie, regarding the company's harsh words. "My book is really not about Victoria's Secret. It's about the modeling industry as a whole and about helping girls with self-body image issues, eating disorders and really exposing the entire industry for what it is. It's not targeting their brand."

In her memoir, I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model, Bisutti recalls her struggles breaking into the modeling business, and eventually winning a Victoria's Secret model search in 2009. However, after saying she felt "like a piece of meat" and realizing she "didn't want to model anything that sold sex," Bisutti decided to quit and focus on her marriage and relationship with God.

In an Apr. 26 statement, Victoria's Secret told Us Weekly: "Ms. Bisutti has made numerous fabrications and misstatements of fact regarding her brief association with Victoria's Secret," a spokesperson for the lingerie company said. "She was never a Victoria's Secret 'Angel' as defined by the terms of our Angel model contract . . . She has repeatedly fabricated her work experience with Victoria's Secret -- including a relationship that simply did not exist."

But Bisutti insists that her book isn't specifically about her time working for Victoria's Secret. "I believe that the modeling industry as a whole really exploits young girls," she told Guthrie. "I'm just thankful that God changed my heart earlier on rather than being five or 10 years down the road runway modeling or lingerie modeling."

source: usmagazine.com

This girl is an idiot, she needs to DIAF.

Adriana is a Gemini and they all seem to be flip floppy, their moods aren't like constant/stable, it really depends on a situation as to how they treat people.

Of course! I Wonder why nobody ever though of that totally sensible explanation before!

10. Adriana Lima (O.o well.... dat accent, hypertension ticks in the form of exaggerated smiles and a louder then normal dispossession from time to time . . . and her accent makes me want to punch a kitten (Get MissLimaVzla accents which is so sweet and pretty please) . . . Adriana actually reminds me of a puppy, just all over the place. Beautiful lady, but when I'd rather hear Candice's over sexed, over saturated one-liners . . . yeah)

I know in high fashion circles, the awkward looking people are more appreciated than the conventionally gorgeous ones, but this is just ridiculous despite any explanations.

post-75456-0-1446080896-29709_thumb.gif

Adriana is a Gemini and they all seem to be flip floppy, their moods aren't like constant/stable, it really depends on a situation as to how they treat people.

Of course! I Wonder why nobody ever though of that totally sensible explanation before!

:rofl:

Or hey another possibility . . perhaps she's all all sweetness and light that the vast majority of her fans seem to think she is?

I've seen the unedited interviews, and she's definitely not the person VS edit's her to appear like

I know in high fashion circles, the awkward looking people are more appreciated than the conventionally gorgeous ones, but this is just ridiculous despite any explanations.

post-1004-0-1446080897-16919_thumb.gif

Okay? I'm not sure what you want me to say :rofl:

:rofl:

Or hey another possibility . . perhaps she's all all sweetness and light that the vast majority of her fans seem to think she is?

I've seen the unedited interviews, and she's definitely not the person VS edit's her to appear like

Could you post one here? All I see is an impossibly beautiful woman who is THE face of the brand. People can criticize Adriana all they like picking on her personality but she is still the number one model VS has and we all know it.

Wait...

Weren't you BANNED.

Hmm, double checking logs.

Hmm, everything seems to match up. Same location, almost identical ip, same internet provider, same dot on the map

/le sigh

btw I'm waiting for the . . ."I've never had an account on BZ"

If she was really a bad all around person people wouldn't like her as much. They really wouldn't. And I don't believe she isn't as bad as some people are making it seem. If that was the case they would give her a much tougher time like they give candice a tough time on her supposed "stuck up/fake" personality, I don't think she is at all but that's what people who have met her and got from her in interviews also, and other models. And Adriana isn't one of those models who are put into the category where people refuse to like them because their are a little notorious for not having the most pleasant attitude.

Like i've said before i've talked to alot of people who have met her during candid, unexpected moments, even when she was out with her children (valentina and sienna) Never have I heard a story where she wasn't nice to them. And thats when she is not on her job and expected to met a fan and act a certain way towards them.

Too many people like her for that to be the case. And just like you've seen your interviews where she appears to be mean, I've seen my share where she makes other models look like crap personality wise and when it comes to being genuine.

Its not even about her being number one, she isn't everyone's number one. But if she was really that bad people wouldn't say all the things they say about her or even like her.

Wait...

Weren't you BANNED.

Hmm, double checking logs.

Hmm, everything seems to match up. Same location, almost identical ip, same internet provider, same dot on the map

/le sigh

Are you paid to promote Karlie here or are you just a fucking ugly bitch who likes to bully everyone?

Post Edit: xoxo I only love to "bully" stupid people Love you - Pretty

Oh and yeah I'm clearly being paid to promote Karlie. God I'm doing a fantastic job by the looks of it.

Well hello there HighFashionIdiot.

Next time you might wanna hide a little better and not make yourself so f*cking obvious.

New to BZ - Goes on a "Karlie is ugly" rampage, and first posts are in VS thread and Karlie.

Goodbye :)

Or give at least a synopsis about the unedited interviews! Is she a bitch or what? :D

And I was also surprised to see Karlie in number one on your list. I mean Karlie's high fashion body etc. might not really appeal to the average housewife (might appeal to her teenage daughters).

And what did you mean by:

In fact the sex appeal VS likes to shove down our throats seems more geared towards heterosexual men and lesbians (gotta get in that cash money)

:D

It's not for me to say what was said in the interviews as they're private and not supposed to be talked about, you'd need to talk to Lost Soul for more info. What I can say is this whole "I'm pure, sex is bad, I have nothing to say, I'm always nice" stuff isn't even remotely close to her real life persona.

In one of her interviews they asked Adriana where favorite place to go to was (I think that was the question), and she very bluntly said "she goes to Serbia every night"... i.e she has a lot of sex with the hubby.

Now would that have ever made the cut? Nope. VS seems hell bent on hiding her true personality, and they're trying to keep her sweetness and light which was fine for when she was 18-22. But this is a grown woman who can't be her total self at VS events, or in VS interviews.

Now I said I didn't like her PUBLIC persona. Her "real' persona is sooooooooooooo much better then what VS is trying to sell.... bitch or not (Hell I'd rather see the bitchy side of Adriana, then what she's giving us now... which seems so fake to me)

I agree, people are going to be more harsh on Adriana because when they don't get to see the true Adriana and get a chance to acclimate themselves to her - and then Adriana does something that seems so out of character for her people don't know what to say about it, so they talk shit.

Now on the opposite side of the coin I've heard so many wonderful things about Candice being great with her fans, and while that may be true (because she knows how to market herself and stay in the public favor), I can't say the same for her professionally. I've seen a couple of examples of Candice coming across as very conceited and just rude to people she works with (except for of course her bosses, and the photographers, can't be rude to them now can we?)

Thank you for the answers! You know I suspect that she has boxed herself in this "pure and modest woman" corner. I mean there was this interview where these ladies asked about her Superbowl commercial and her comments on it because it had that "Give and you shall receive" line. Now everyone knows what it was hinting about and it would have been a great place for some tongue-in-cheek comments but she kept playing oblivious and insisted it meant flowers!