Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

i'm actually not a big fan of barbaras body...love her face, but she is absolutely not toned and needs to work out....i understand why vs covered her up on the vsfs...and i really dont like her whole attitude which makes her appear like she's completely full of herself...and i know most of you will argue that "she's still young"...but man, 19 is not young...so many are 16,17 and behave not like a little babygirl.

big fan of karlies attitude though..perfect spokesmodel!

th_abfdRs6c.jpg

i'm actually not a big fan of barbaras body...love her face, but she is absolutely not toned and needs to work out....i understand why vs covered her up on the vsfs...and i really dont like her whole attitude which makes her appear like she's completely full of herself...and i know most of you will argue that "she's still young"...but man, 19 is not young...so many are 16,17 and behave not like a little babygirl.

post-21861-0-1446080687-42223_thumb.jpg

Reminder: Weight Discussions

Unless it is done in a respectful and neutral manner, from now on please be mindful when making comments regarding weight. Please also make sure your comments are not baiting and/or bashing. It causes unnecessary tension and irrelevant discussions. Thank you! :flower:

I personally love Barbara's body, her body is probably my current fave right now at VS. I think her soft curves combined with her shortish height (for a model) help her kind of stand out from the rest like Candice ultra small waist line, Karlie's super long legs, and so on. But everyone has their own opinions. I just hope VS doesn't pull an Emanuela De Paula on Barbara and continue working with her and some day make her an angel because even though I kind of like karlie for VS and all I still think Barbara fits the image a little more than her to be honest.

CV's gripe post..(soon to be patented snark)

Karlie was made an Angel recently, go back several pages to around the first of the year.

As for Barbara not working with them all the time, it's possible that it's scheduling. She and Doutzen both are L'Oreal faces, and have other campaigns to shoot.

Rough news about the discontinuing of the Designer Collection line, I thought the items were lovely. I'd buy more VS and others if they would embrace people with more curves (another rant for later, maybe).

I think it is OFFICIAL......Karie Kloss is an Angel.....

VS All Access.....

Valentine's Day 101 ,from the Victoria's Secret Angels ...

Feb 12, 2013 - It’s Valentine’s Day and, to help avoid any mix-ups or miscommunication, Victoria’s Secret Angels Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, and Karlie Kloss have some advice for the guys. Feel free to share.

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/2013/02/11/valentines-day-101-from-the-victorias-secret-angels/

VS Official YouTube Channel......

Decoding Love with the Victoria's Secret Angels

Published on Feb 11, 2013

It's Valentine's Day and, to help avoid any mix-ups or miscommunication, Victoria's Secret Angels Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, and Karlie Kloss have some advice for the guys. Feel free to share.

And on their Official Twitter page the video is linked as

Victoria's Secret‏@VictoriasSecret The Angels have some advice for the guys. Feel free to share. #VSValentine http://youtu.be/FX1bcvD-m0c

I see the fuckery here is down to a minimum... I stumbled on this!

For years, I’ve heard rumors that Isabeli and Adriana Lima were bitter enemies. I had heard that Isabeli was going to be crowned as a VS Angel years ago, but Adriana stepped in a caused a total drama-filled bitchfest that resulted in Isabeli not getting the VS job. Well, at least that’s what I was told

Not true. Isabeli herself denied it, she did have issues with another brazilian model, but it wasn't Adriana. They're just not close friends because they don't work together/don't see each other often.

^ Don't know, there were like a million brazilian models in the early 00's: Gisele, Izabel, Raica, Flavia, Trentini ... The list goes on so it could be anyone.

I think the reason why she did not get signed by VS in the early 00's was because she got pregnant while she was too young & too unknown for VS to wait for her to get back in shape so they went with Alessandra :idk: