Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Hard to make out. Hopefully someone got a bigger picture somewhere.

So is Ale still fine with VS or something? I heard she has an event comng up :S

She's fine. She's not going anywhere yadda yadda. You know how it is with her and always having to keep people talking. And yes, she supposedly has VS events coming up. Though I don't know when. The new Biofit is supposed to launch soon.

Ale's staying around! Omg Yesss! </insert happy dance here>

Savanna, why so bitter sounding?

On another note, LS has said that they tend to pull the girl who gets the bra before the show... following that same format with Ale going MIA so quickly, perhaps she's still in the running for the bra?

One can only hope right

Ale's staying around! Omg Yesss! </insert happy dance here>

Savanna, why so bitter sounding?

I am not bitter, I swear! I actually wanted her to stick around. I just laughed when I found out the story because it was so obvious and everyone was making such a big thing about it, but I always knew she wasn't going anywhere. Adriana and Ale are Ed's baby mommas.

And I would agree with the second part except the events leading to the reveal of the FB and the person who wears it should be happening any day now and Ale isn't doing an event for them any day now. I doubt there are other events this month that haven't been announced already and who knows what they're doing next month if they do anything. The only event I can see is the new Biofit launch and it would be such an awkward time to launch it if they have a launch at all. Anyway, the person who got the FB is between Candice, Adriana, and Alessandra. Nobody else.

Bit contradictory that thar statement, but I will take it as is. As for it all being Ale's idea to drop off the radar.. Gonna point out that as a contracted Angel she doesn't have the option to just disappear and decide not to go to events, that's on VS. So they chose to pull her, the question is why?

Bit contradictory that thar statement, but I will take it as is. As for it all being Ale's idea to drop off the radar.. Gonna point out that as a contracted Angel she doesn't have the option to just disappear and decide not to go to events, that's on VS. So they chose to pull her, the question is why?

Well, that we'll never know. Maybe she got it like that. :laugh: Chanel and Erin are still on the flyer for the event tonight and they aren't there.

They aren't doing a big biofit launch. Pretty, I said whoever usually gets the bra is really obvious because they PUSH them a lot. From what I hear it's super obvious who got the bra this year, so my guess is with them pushing Adriana all over, basically everything and Candice being the way she was I'm guessing it's one of those two. My guess is far from being Ale. It would be totally out of character for them not to promote the girl this time who's wearing the bra....also I'm leaning more toward Adriana because Candice is the main face for the promos for the fashion show. Beside Heidi, I've NEVER seen the girl who is used as the promo girl get the fantasy bra the same year. I've never seen it happen!

2005 Ale was the promo girl, and Gisele got the bra

2006 Gisele was the promo girl, and KK had the bra

2007 Heidi was the promo girl, Selita had the bra

2008 (Heidi Silhouette was the promo), and Adriana had the bra

2009 Ale was the promo girl, and Marisa got the bra

and so on and backward...vs is totally predictable.

..... is that a soccer ball attached to her back? :blink:

O.O why is there a mutha f*cking sun on her sweater... why is there a sweater in the first place... and why does it look like Rainbow Brite threw up all over the damn place and didn't make any effort to apologize?!

So we got one of the themes..... sports.. The first model who comes walking out with a god damn "sexy" linebackers outfit, it's all over!!