Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

they have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many beautiful girls to pick from, YET LETS GO WITH THE BLOND AMBITION TOUR, PLEASE VS STOP THE INSANITY ALREADY :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

I didn't want to be off topic, so I took this from the "Lost Interrest >.<" thread. "Blonde Ambition Tour"...Really :blink: :blink: :blink::ninja: ?

2010 VS Cover Count as of mid-August

(Note: This list doesn't include any collage type covers or the P!NK Spring cover. I never got the P!NK spring book, so I don't know who was on it. This is everything else that's been released so far.)

19 = Candice Swanepoel

9 = Erin Heatherton

7 = Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

6 = Lindsay Ellingson

5 = Alessandra Ambrosio

3 = Lily Aldridge

3 = Miranda Kerr

2 = Adriana Lima

2 = Emanuela de Paula

1 = Lily Donaldson

1 = Doutzen Kroes

1 = Marisa Miller

There's under 40 covers left to be released this year: 9 more fall covers, 4 more monthly clearance books, and around 20 catalogues for the Christmas season.

I tried not to laugh at that Vogue pic. I failed.

Miranda, Alessandra, Chanel, bodacious? Please. And side from Chanel and maybe Miranda those girls are hardly "in demand". Yeah, some of them walked at Prada but really, VS is where fashion careers come to die, albeit with big paychecks.

And Chanel feels really out of place in there. She's basically just there because she happens to be the one "Supermodel" that's also one of Anna's darlings.

She confirmed it herself, in Vogue Spain. Just because someone doesn't look pregnant doesn't mean they aren't. There are some women who are 7-8 months pregnant before they show, heck Doutzen still isn't really showing.

She confirmed it herself, in Vogue Spain. Just because someone doesn't look pregnant doesn't mean they aren't. There are some women who are 7-8 months pregnant before they show, heck Doutzen still isn't really showing.

did you really mean that? 7-8 months pregannt before they show? as far as i know by 9 months babies are born so i dont know what women you saw who didnt seem pregnant?

did they have abs in the 6th month or stg? :laugh:

Anjelina, this is Pheno..

Pheno at 5 months...

2222pc2.jpg

Pheno at 8 months...

3333kb0.jpg

Pheno is sticking her stomach out as far as it can possibly go in both pictures. She took pictures of her stomach to prove to friends and family that weren't in the general area that she was pregnant... No one in her family that lived with her or her friends even knew she was with child till like 6-7 months, and that was only after she told them.

The entire time I thought she was bloated at best lol..

So it's POSSIBLE, highly unlikely, but possible Miranda could walk for the show. With the right covering/lingerie she could easily pass as not being pregos.... that's if she carries small. I mean look at Heidi, she walked at 6 months and you could barely tell anything was up.

btw Pheno no more kids... kids scare me.... you pregos scares me even more.