Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Of course she's still an Angel. She's been spending a lot of time in Spain because of her husband, but I think they just played their last game (I could be wrong) so she'll probably start working for VS again soon since she's also been seen out hitting the gym over there.

Yeah, it was Marko's last game (His team was eliminated by Barcelona :heart: ) ... So i hope she goes back to the USA & start working w/VS again

At this point i don't care who's an Angel/Supermodel/Contracted Girl & who's not ... All that i want is new pictures of Marisa&Adriana :idk: ... I bet we won't know wich girls are angels until November when we get to see all the girls together to promote the Victoria's Secret Costumes Fashion Show

Model Store Appearances (April 2010)

post-2904-0-1446080405-58146_thumb.jpg

April 24, 2010 (12PM–3PM) - Victoria's Secret at SoHo (NYC)

· PERSONALIZED AUTOGRAPHS FROM THE SUPERMODELS: Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, and Candice Swanepoel

· FREE FLOWER BOUQUET inspired by the new fragrance—HEAVENLY FLOWERS

· MAKEOVERS FOR YOU & YOUR MOM with the VS Makeup Supermodel Artist Team

· FREE DREAM ANGELS HEAVENLY fragrance rollette for the first 500 customers

*Please call 877-883-5794 to schedule your makeover appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome.

Beauty purchase of $35 or more required to receive autograph and makeover.

talkingmakeup.com & Blair @ bellazon

You and your mom? Seriously?

And also, more supermodel/angel messiness, this time with added Emanuela:

Make A Wish, Angels!

The birthstone for April is diamond–and it's only fitting since four of the supermodels that make us shine and sparkle are celebrating their birthdays this month: Alessandra Ambrosio (April 11), Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (April 18), Miranda Kerr (April 20) and Emanuela de Paula (April 25). Want to wish them Happy Birthday? Our Facebook page will have a post for you to leave your greetings on each girl's big day!

Russell James is streaming live footage of Adriana's Victoria's Secret shoot on Friday. Haha, it's like her post-baby body reveal live instead of in a magazine. From UStream.TV's blog:

Friday at 3pm PT/6pm ET, Victoria's Secret Supermodel Adriana Lima will be streaming one of her photoshoots live. And this isn't just any photo shoot-it'll be her first time in front of the camera since giving birth to her first child in November. Come and give her some moral support!

This is the link you would click on Friday to see the live stream: http://www.ustream.tv/russelljames

Russell James is streaming live footage of Adriana's Victoria's Secret shoot on Friday. Haha, it's like her post-baby body reveal live instead of in a magazine. From UStream.TV's blog:
Friday at 3pm PT/6pm ET, Victoria's Secret Supermodel Adriana Lima will be streaming one of her photoshoots live. And this isn't just any photo shoot-it'll be her first time in front of the camera since giving birth to her first child in November. Come and give her some moral support!

This is the link you would click on Friday to see the live stream: http://www.ustream.tv/russelljames

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so excited to see her again, been ages it seems :wave::wave::wave::wave:

I'd like to see Doutzen wearing the bra b/c she has a great walk but i say Alessandra will wear the bra (b/c of her anniversary thing) & Adriana will open the show

I don't think Candice will wear the bra, but probably she's goin' to open a segment or something like that