Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Beauty must sell really well for them, which baffles me because their fragrances suck. :rofl: Some of them smell nice, but they have absolutely no staying power.

But it's not a new fragrance, just a new campaign. Jk, got it confused with the Bombshell bottle. 

Not sure if it is still true but a few years ago beauty did well because of collections that came with consistent special deals (3/$30 4/$20, 5/$35, etc) like Secret Garden, Beauty Rush, and PINK. The other collections were secondary in sales. Most of the scents don't  seem to do well. I think part of the reason they come out w/ so many scents in a short amount of time is to test what sells well to continue.

Oh, I thought the new scents were part of the Very Sexy collection b/c the bottles look similar.

^ They don't sell because they are idiots who stop doing the fragrances i people like like OhLala, Supermodel & Sexy Little Things (the original), and release crappy stuff that smells like a cheap stripper from Miami. I've legit seen people on Ebay/Amazon trying to find Supermodel, SLT and OhLala in the past couple of months even when they've been discontinued for years.

Same for bras tbh, like wtf happened to BioFit and such? They were awesome and comfy, now it's all shit with too much pushup and really ugly prints 

I was looking online just to see how many they had and noticed they have a new trend collection. Looks like floral scents. It could be tied in to the photo of Stella.

I'm amazed they still sell Rapture! My mom used it when I was a lot younger and didn't know squat about VS.

I actually still have a couple of the BioFit bras. They fit the best and looked more natural on me. I always hated they quit making them

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

They don't sell because they are idiots who stop doing the fragrances i people like like OhLala, Supermodel & Sexy Little Things (the original), and release crappy stuff that smells like a cheap stripper from Miami. I've legit seen people on Ebay/Amazon trying to find Supermodel, SLT and OhLala in the past couple of months even when they've been discontinued for years.

Same for bras tbh, like wtf happened to BioFit and such? They were awesome and comfy, now it's all shit with too much pushup and really ugly prints 

I agree :thumbs_up: They always discontinue the scents love like Body By Victoria (OG), Desire, Sexy Little Things (OG), PINK (OG) and Very Sexy Now (1st generation) :sad: 

I hope they bring back the Angels IPEX demi bra. It resolved a major issue I have with most bras :/ This might be an unpopular opinion but I am not a fan of the Bombshell bra :ninja: It is so bulky, waste of storage space and it makes me look fat :cry:

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I hope they bring back the Angels IPEX demi bra. It resolved a major issue I have with most bras :/ This might be an unpopular opinion but I am not a fan of the Bombshell bra :ninja: It is so bulky, waste of storage space and it makes me look fat :cry:

I hate my Bombshell bras too! I got them when they were on special and they felt okay when I tried them, but actually wearing them for a night out is awful. They feel so bulky and unnatural. Not a cute look. 

My go to VS bras in my drawer are the Pink date bra, and the VS perfect shape. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Ditto. But she stole the campaign from Candice so she's the worssssssstttt ever. :cain: 

stella 's bored expression ruined pic.It was like "I was forced to sell it but I don't like that".She need to relax and look happier.I wonder who is angel did ti beside candice and stella.Martha and Romees can fit better.

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Ditto. But she stole the campaign from Candice so she's the worssssssstttt ever. :cain: 

Keep reaching, I think that Stella is most unattractive angel ever and I would say the same if any other angel was in question.

And Candice's photo is gorgeous and fits more the campaign but apparently If I say that I am pressed because somebody stole something from her, even though I didn't even implied something like that in my post.:banghead:

20 minutes ago, unali said:

Keep reaching, I think that Stella is most unattractive angel ever and I would say the same if any other angel was in question.

And Candice's photo is gorgeous and fits more the campaign but apparently If I say that I am pressed because somebody stole something from her, even though I didn't even implied something like that in my post.:banghead:

Did I mention you or your post at all or...? 

NEW ROUND

Best VS Lingerie Model

Erin Heatherton

pGFKEcH.jpg

&

Lais Riberio

x7PDSTF.jpg

Points to consider:

How well do they wear the lingerie?

Does she sell a fantasy for you?

Would you consider buying whatever they're wearing despite the item not be your style?

Click Link Below to Vote!

In case anyone cares, here's the amount of pictures each Angel got in the new Vogue Spain editorial

Taylor: 6 (1 solo shot)
Elsa: 9 (3 solo shots)
Romee: 7 (2 solo shots)
Martha: 5 (2 solo shots)
Jasmine: 5 (2 solo shots)
Stella: 8 (2 solo shots)
Sara: 5 (1 solo shot)

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

^ They don't sell because they are idiots who stop doing the fragrances i people like like OhLala, Supermodel & Sexy Little Things (the original), and release crappy stuff that smells like a cheap stripper from Miami. I've legit seen people on Ebay/Amazon trying to find Supermodel, SLT and OhLala in the past couple of months even when they've been discontinued for years.

Supermodel was my favorite :cry::cry: 

37 minutes ago, Clauds said:

In case anyone cares, here's the amount of pictures each Angel got in the new Vogue Spain editorial

Taylor: 6 (1 solo shot)
Elsa: 9 (3 solo shots)
Romee: 7 (2 solo shots)
Martha: 5 (2 solo shots)
Jasmine: 5 (2 solo shots)
Stella: 8 (2 solo shots)
Sara: 5 (1 solo shot)

Stella has 3 solo shots, and Taylor got 2 solos shots