Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Interesting. You're right, it could mean nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised if both Adriana and Ale were done after the show this year. Lily too, although I think she may stick around through the 2017 show (whether she's an official Angel for that one is another story).

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I agree with Kevs and Seimgi, VS hires girls because of their looks, which what every other company does, if a woman does not feel comfortable with what VS is offering they are free to turn them down :idk: But doesn't every other brand do that too? VS is just the only one that gets shit because it's pretty much one of the few complanies that people actually know and kinda gives a shit about.

Do I like the new wave of body types VS is promoting? Absolutely fucking not, other than Elsa, Lais, Jasmine and Taylor it's dead obvious the rest of new girls are not naturally as thin as they are, they have all lost weight for VS and I think that's sad. However, they are not idiots and they all knew what they signed up for, that contract pays well but it also states very clear that VS pretty much owns the rights to what you can and can't do with your body. Lots of girls passed on VS because of this clause and that's fine, everyone is free to do as they please, I just think it's really lame Erin is coming with this now when she perfectly knew what she was signing. After this Erin may book some gigs anti-VS but I bet she will also lose potential clients because you don't bite the hand that fed you, if it wasn't for VS Erin would still be a nobody ... In fact, she actually still is a nobody who makes headlines just thanks to VS, how many people gave a shit about her in Sports Illustrated? Yup, none. 

And VS please stop putting Martha with Taylor & Elsa, it's tragic for her, you ain't doing her favors :ninja: And Bella's shoot with Russell was for Angels Vol 2, not VS but I do expect her to work with VS at the show this year.

Clauds ur comment so on point. specially about Martha ! girlfriend is looking older every month.

55 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

i feel Taylor has lost some weight too.

no  i think she is gaining weight tbh ... she is naturally skinny . 

lately u can see in her legs are kinda more big , but looks wierd sometimes her head looks so tiny to her body in some shots.

Sara for example have said  that she is natural skinny but i have seen her way too skinny in some years. girlfriend lost weight so easily.

Erin's words are certainly being twisted. I don't even think she was upset with VS about it. She was asked to lose weight for the show 2 years in a row. She clearly did it in 2012 but it was harder in 2013. Her statement is that she doesn't want young girls thinking it's easy to have a VS angel body. She never condemned VS. That was everyone else. It's also really harsh to call her a nobody considering we're all on our computers arguing about her (a famous model) on the message boards. She actually did a lot more work in 2014 than she did before she was an angel. I do think she slowed down in 2015 because she let herself go as per those photos of her on the Australian Beach. I don't think her career will be negatively affected because she doesn't seem to even be trying to get much work at the moment.

I like Erin. She is a pretty girl and I believe everything she says. Her story sounds reasonable. Is a Free country she is allow to share her opinion. I am not going to criticize her. 

The bralette commercial looks bad Taylor looks like a teenager next to Elsa and Martha they look old. I would rather see Taylor, Jo, and Romee or Sara. 

3 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Interesting. You're right, it could mean nothing, but I wouldn't be surprised if both Adriana and Ale were done after the show this year. Lily too, although I think she may stick around through the 2017 show (whether she's an official Angel for that one is another story).

Perhaps by hanging up wings they referred to the show being done? Maybe it's because she's now working with other non VS brands? Idk, probably is nothing.

When was the last time Lily probably renewed her contract? I assume she got a 3 year in 2010..? Then maybe renewed again? 

10 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

Perhaps by hanging up wings they referred to the show being done? Maybe it's because she's now working with other non VS brands? Idk, probably is nothing.

When was the last time Lily probably renewed her contract? I assume she got a 3 year in 2010..? Then maybe renewed again? 

I think at this point the only things Adriana's (and Ale's) contract stipulates she needs to do are the show and maybe the holiday commerical. Either way, they're both around through the end of the year but after that who knows.

Lily signed in 2010 and 2013, both three years presumably. So her contract would be up this year.

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I think at this point the only things Adriana's (and Ale's) contract stipulates she needs to do are the show and maybe the holiday commerical. Either way, they're both around through the end of the year but after that who knows.

Lily signed in 2010 and 2013, both three years presumably. So her contract would be up this year.

Well Dri at least wants to stay for 20 shows, but Ale seems to be ready to move on.

Well if that's the case, I see Lily either leaving or signing another 1 year extension then she gets the boot. At least they have Martha in her place. 

19 minutes ago, Annabeth said:

Well Dri at least wants to stay for 20 shows, but Ale seems to be ready to move on.

Well if that's the case, I see Lily either leaving or signing another 1 year extension then she gets the boot. At least they have Martha in her place. 

I agree about Ale, she's seemed pretty over VS for the past couple of years. Someone made a good point that VS does nothing for either of them anymore and it's either more beneficial to or they'd rather spend their time doing other things.

Pre Behati and Candice getting pregnant I would have said Lily was for sure gone after this year, but yeah,  I think she'll sign a one year extension and then be gone. 

8 hours ago, MarVS said:

no  i think she is gaining weight tbh ... she is naturally skinny . 

lately u can see in her legs are kinda more big , but looks wierd sometimes her head looks so tiny to her body in some shots.

Sara for example have said  that she is natural skinny but i have seen her way too skinny in some years. girlfriend lost weight so easily.

Sara was super skinny at the VSFS14, I am glad that for the VSFS15 she appeared to be more healthier, instead of losing weight that she didn't have to, she gained muscle, awesome.