Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I don't even think those Adriana's pics are for Holiday, I think it's something from earlier...like from shoot Russell posted on instagram

Yes, most of them are like from two weeks before they started shooting Holiday. The three or four of them with the purple background and most of the new sleepwear pics are Holiday which means there's a bunch more coming.

Ahhh ok. I do like Adriana's purple background ones. I think primarily those shots of Candice weren't very good. The lighting is too much and the photoshop is really full on. Hopefully some others look better.

Taylor Hill who recently modeled for PINK at the age of 17 answered how she got

the job, hopefully this will answer a some questions for Sandra's fans (and others)

who have doubted whether or not VS would use someone that young in PINK

post-1004-0-1446081248-29627_thumb.jpg

Question: When you went to the VS Pink casting, did they turn you down at first and then later called you back and wanted you to do a shoot for them or like how did it happen?

Well I went into the VS building in New York when I was 16 and the lady told me she really liked me but I was too young to shoot anything for them but in the beginning of August they called me back in after I was 17 and she told me I was to young to do underwear but they would love to use me for the PJ’s and sweats so about three weeks later I got an option and did a shoot!

Begonia keep your fingers crossed dahlin.

Sandra mentioned she was told she was too young (16 at the time she went, I think) and to come back when she was 18 (or closer to 18 I guess) but she hasn't mentioned going back to VS offices ever since she turned 18 ... I think it could have to do to do with the fact that she is in a not-so-good agency and she doesn't even have representation in NYC, this year she's been in NYC maybe two times?. I love her and I would love to see her doing Pink, I think she's perfect for that but girl needs to leave her agency/change booker ASAP because she isn't doing much or anything different since she turned 18 this year.

I recent times I can only think of Karolina, Isabeli, Barbara P & now Taylor doing VS while underage and if you go by Karolina & Isabeli then Barbara & Taylor have long relationship ahead with VS (Y) ... There's also a chick who walked Pink in 2009 and was 17 at the time of the show but I can't remember her name, she did get least sexy outfit ever though, no lingerie.

^ :yes:

Taylor's already proven she can wear pushup bras and sell along side the best of them. Hopefully VS keeps her around and we get to see more as she gets older, however VS is fickle and if she doesn't sell what she's wearing in PINK then it's highly unlikely they'll bring her back unless they realllllly like her.

post-1004-0-1446081249-02204_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446081249-04203_thumb.jpg

#pedo[m]oment

#not[a]shamed

I never really payed much attention to Taylor. I'm not gone lie I always felt like she was just another one note pretty face that BZ would drool over and would soon fade over night , but she is slowly grabbing my attention and proving me wrong and from what I've seen she is pretty nice, down to earth girl with a good head on her shoulders and she fits PINK really well.

Its about time VS actually got teenagers/age appropriate women modelling for PINK. I just hope VS handles her well because she seems really promising and although she is young she doesn't have that really childish look to her.

Also what is Taylor's ethnicity? She looks like she is mixed with something.

Sandra mentioned she was told she was too young (16 at the time she went, I think) and to come back when she was 18 (or closer to 18 I guess) but she hasn't mentioned going back to VS offices ever since she turned 18 ... I think it could have to do to do with the fact that she is in a not-so-good agency and she doesn't even have representation in NYC, this year she's been in NYC maybe two times?. I love her and I would love to see her doing Pink, I think she's perfect for that but girl needs to leave her agency/change booker ASAP because she isn't doing much or anything different since she turned 18 this year.

I recent times I can only think of Karolina, Isabeli, Barbara P & now Taylor doing VS while underage and if you go by Karolina & Isabeli then Barbara & Taylor have long relationship ahead with VS (Y) ... There's also a chick who walked Pink in 2009 and was 17 at the time of the show but I can't remember her name, she did get least sexy outfit ever though, no lingerie.

Anastasia Kuznetsova. She actually has a pretty nice figure for a hf model, so I surprised that, out of the Prada newbies from that year, Dorothea was the one they brought back :huh:  Speaking of Dorothea, I hope she and Maud don't return. I'd much rather see Jac, Daria S,Hailey, or a host of other girls instead.

Wait, did you guys see the picture Barbara posted this morning in wings?! Does it mean anything? Is the commercial already wrapped up?

The commercial is done. She is shooting for the catalogue. Probably some new Dream Angels bra. And before anyone is like BUT RUSSELL IS IN ST. TROPEZ!!!! This guy named Walter Chin has been shooting the girls lately. I don't know if that's who she is working with today though.