Bellazon

2010 SI swimsuit cover...

Jade**

56 members have voted

1. 1. who do you want to be in the cover?

• Daniella Sarahyba
    • Irina Sheik
    • Brooklyn Decker
    • Anne V
    • Jessica White
    • Jessica Gomes
    • Julie Henderson
    • Hilary Rhoda
    • Cintia Dicker
    • Esti Ginzburg
    • Damaris Lewis
  2. 2. who do you think is going to be in the cover

• Daniella Sarahyba
    • Irina Sheik
    • Brooklyn Decker
    • Anne V
    • Jessica White
    • Jessica Gomes
    • Julie Henderson
    • Hilary Rhoda
    • Cintia Dicker
    • Esti Ginzburg
    • Damaris Lewis

^ Very true.

I'm not saying she will get it, but it's not like the VS diamond bra or anything -- you can get the cover multiple times. I bet if Marisa Miller hadn't left to go and be a full time angel, she would have got the cover twice.

That's doubtful. The current SISE editor hasn't given consecutive covers to any model since '96/'97 with Tyra and has never given two solo covers to any model. The pattern of not repeating covermodels is rather well-established at this point. (This is of course excluding the All-Star issue.)

^^ I don't think it's established at all. Just becase it hasn't happened in a long time doesn't mean the SISE won't, especially if they feel they have a model who could promote the company and if, for example, they put Brooklyn on the cover this year and it sold like crazy, I doubt they would not want to use her as a covermodel again. If so, they're a little bit stupid. Christie Brinkley's multiple covers made SI a household name.

Anyway, I'm not saying Bar is going to get the cover again, but I just thought she should be an option on the poll since it's not an unheard of thing :)

do you think more than one model is going to get the cover this year, i would like to see 2 models get the cover this year, just how they did with tyra and valeria.

Well, it's a possibility ... Who knows what they're goin' to do!

I would kill for a Bar&Brooklyn cover since they're my fav models & they're shooted together + they're both very well-know for SISE costumers so i have my hopes hahaha, but im 99.9% that's not goin' to happen, probably they're doin' another solo cover

^^ I don't think it's established at all. Just becase it hasn't happened in a long time doesn't mean the SISE won't, especially if they feel they have a model who could promote the company and if, for example, they put Brooklyn on the cover this year and it sold like crazy, I doubt they would not want to use her as a covermodel again. If so, they're a little bit stupid. Christie Brinkley's multiple covers made SI a household name.

Anyway, I'm not saying Bar is going to get the cover again, but I just thought she should be an option on the poll since it's not an unheard of thing :)

I agree, Marisa's cover in 2008 was a HUUUUUGE success for SISE, if im not bad her issue was one of the best sellers ... Im sure that she had a chance to get a cover last year, too bad she didn't shoot :( ... I don't think Bar is gettin' the cover again b/c last year some countries (like Dubai) banned the magazine b/c an israeli model was on the cover & obviously SI don't want to lose money so im goin' to be really surprised (but happy) if Bar or Esti get the cover

i didn't know that Dubai banned the magazine, just because an israeli was in a cover. that seem pretty racism to me.

Yeah, Saudi Arabia has such laws... like, Israeli tennis player couldn't play in a tennis match there only because she's Israeli, you can't visit SA if you already have a "stamp" in your passport which proves you've been to Israel before... and so on...

I don't want to cause any controversy but Israeli politicians are not a bunch of saints either, can you find any more evident racism than building a wall??? It's a confrontation on both sides.

I hope Irina is finally on the cover, and if not, at least she has damn good pictures as usual... looking forward to seeing them.

Exactly, is not like if you're from SA you're goin' to have a big happy reception w/arms wide open in Israel ... I said that just 'cuz probably SI doesn't want to waste mony by havin' an Israeli model -Esti&Bar in this case- on the cover again ... I would love to see Bar on the cover someday again but is not the best idea if you want to sell your magazine outside the US

Now in other things, no one thinks that Julie Henderson can get the cover ... But i think her chances are good, SI people LOVES her, in fact if you look @ their Twitter's they're always talkin' w/Julie or about Julie ... So i think she might be in the run for the cover ... The only girls i would take out the run are Damaris & Jessica Gomes, i don't see them on the cover