The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Toronto watching Milos lose tennis...

FTFY

1 hour ago, elfstone said:

Oh :D  Didnt he crash out like 2 days ago? :/

23 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I have no idea. I don't follow his career too closely hahaha. I know she's heading back to NYC either tonight or tomorrow though!

Yes, he lost in straight sets 6-4, 6-4.

Always pains me to see him play, he has such great talent but never really puts it all together and when he does he plays Joker, Federer or Nadal (sometimes Murray) and loses :/ 

37 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

FTFY

Yes, he lost in straight sets 6-4, 6-4.

Always pains me to see him play, he has such great talent but never really puts it all together and when he does he plays Joker, Federer or Nadal (sometimes Murray) and loses :/ 

Poor guy's not to blame :p  He wasnt around when tennis courts were quicker ie better suited to  his serve+big shot kinda play.  IMO tennis,  the sport went to shit over last few years. Really cringeworthy watching a player like Novak dominating on all surfaces -_- 

Anyway, what would it take to get DK a spot in SI 2017? :Angel:   It was really shocking she didnt make the cut this year :ninja: 

10 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Get a console. :awesomeface:

I have an Xbox one, but it's out of memory cause fucking 70gb's for halo, and I don't feel like playing it.

I also have steam and no desire to play anything 

:blah: 

Waiting for Bioshock collection

3 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

I have an Xbox one, but it's out of memory cause fucking 70gb's for halo, and I don't feel like playing it.

I also have steam and no desire to play anything 

:blah: 

Waiting for Bioshock collection

Will you be getting an Xbox One S or are you going to wait for Project Scorpio during the 2017 Holiday season?

^The Xbox One S that comes out tomorrow has a 2TB hard drive, HDR (which some games will take advantage of starting in the Fall), HDMI cable that is 4K capable, supports 4K & HDR streaming, and will have a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray drive built in. Also it will be 40% smaller & has no external power brick as the power supply is built in.

I assume that Project Scorpio will build on and surpass all these upgrades.

7 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

^The Xbox One S that comes out tomorrow has a 2TB hard drive, HDR (which some games will take advantage of starting in the Fall), HDMI cable that is 4K capable, supports 4K & HDR streaming, and will have a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray drive built in. Also it will be 40% smaller & has no external power brick as the power supply is built in.

I assume that Project Scorpio will build on and surpass all these upgrades.

4k is useless, silly and unnecessary. 

External hard drive cheaper and not all that useless 4k crap that everyone is obsessed about

19 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

4k is useless, silly and unnecessary. 

External hard drive cheaper and not all that useless 4k crap that everyone is obsessed about

My friend who is a minimalist said 4K TVs are huge upgrades over HDTVs and that was 2 years ago. He got addicted to Skyrim (PC version) at his cousin's house while playing on the 4K TV.

He still doesn't own any TVs btw.

:rolleyes:

When people talk about $4K$:

Rv11FvP.gif

I rarely play my Xbox as it is, except the odd Madden or Batman game, and Legion comes out on the 30th so there goes the next 2-4 months of gaming. Aside from Bioshock breaks. If i need a DVD i get the app on Xbox

As for TV, I watch sports and CraveTV they look fine :idk: Plus $4KTV$ and cheap = :no: I'd rather spend the money to get a new desktop

I have never experienced 4K TVs in action, so I can't speak about them.

All I know is everyone will be made to upgrade eventually just so they can get cable.

I wish the current cable platform ceases to exist and customers get a la carte streaming from channels they pay a subscription to.