Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

I'm drinking a Four Loko right now.  This stuff was discontinued like... several years ago.  I don't see an expiration date.  I hope I don't die. lol

hahaha....I never actually had one of those.  Those were a pretty big deal when they came out, though.

Also...I agree with you, jj3 and Pretty.

Thanks sweetness. I've been going for 5 months. Which is basically 1kg a week which is what the doctors say. So it's been gradual but worth it. I use MyFitnessPal and count all my calories. Has worked wonders for me :)

That's really good! :) Should be a lot easier now since your body's adjusted to it. I tried going healthy once and it lasted maybe about 2 weeks until I got back into my old ways. I mean today I basically had everything except my afternoon tea as something sugary :ninja: I am munching a brownie as I speak that's how bad I am haha

----

Also we're looking to get a kitten soon :chicken: Cats are so adorable, especially the pedigree ones. But they're expensive beyond belief :/ But totally worth it! 

We tried looking at the SPCA but problem is all the kittens they have go by so quickly by the time we get there, there aren't any left, which is sad because there was this really cute one the time we went but it was already adopted :pinch: But problem is one of us is allergic, and I've noticed when I'm holding regular cats or certain breeds that I begin to go red on the arms or get a slight rash so we need one that's got a less allergy provoking coat just so we don't have any problems :yes: