Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

New eviction moratorium carries penalties up to $250,000 and one year in jail for landlords who break the ‘law’

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, to whom a virus has granted powers outstripping the Constitution, has signed a new 60-day eviction moratorium that many legal scholars told President Biden is unconstitutional. Biden has decided to go ahead with it anyway until the courts slap it down.

In the eyes of a progressive, the landlord is evil because he’s rich and the tenant is good because they’re poor. So they’ll probably be glad to hear that landlords who break the “law” face a potential $100,000 fine and one year in jail, or, if the eviction results in death, a fine of $250,000.

Since when the fuck does the CDC Director get to ignore the SUPREME COURT?

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

These people are a joke, I wouldn't follow that edict for shit.

@Stromboli1- This video hits hard lol. :(

Being that I was born and raised in the San Fran bay area I was naturally liberal from birth with a liberal mom, and a conservative dad (it was a confusing household to live in). I voted for Clinton (sorry), and then Dukakis (sorry), then Bush Jr because ain't nobody like John (the world is going to come to an end in a couple of years because of climate change... *gets on private jet*) Kerry, and then Obama (BIG SORRY)..... And then MAGA hit like a tsunami and common sense prevailed and I'll never go back.

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stromboli1- This video hits hard lol. :(

Being that I was born and raised in the San Fran bay area I was naturally liberal from birth with a liberal mom, and a conservative dad (it was a confusing household to live in). I voted for Clinton (sorry), and then Dukakis (sorry), then Bush Jr because ain't nobody like John (the world is going to come to an end in a couple of years because of climate change... *gets on private jet*) Kerry, and then Obama (BIG SORRY)..... And then MAGA hit like a tsunami and common sense prevailed and I'll never go back.

Both of my parents were apolitical. My grandma was a full blown Republican.

Don't fret as all those guys sucked except for MAGA.

I voted for Little Dubya & Barry !st term, how wrong I was. :banghead: Didn't vote in 2012. :nicole:

Need to raise the voting age to 25 unless you're military.

I'm like you as I'm not a Democrat or Republican, but full blown MAGA.

Also for the idiots out there, MAGA ≠ Alt Right and/or White Nationalists.