Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

15 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Basically Disney & Lucasfilm since George Star Wars, now it's run by SJW freaks with agendas that aren't even fans.

Mark Hamill doesn't like the movie and you can see it right there lol.

@Stromboli1 @Joe > Average

As a black man I approve of this. Admittedly I've only been black since lunchtime and yesterday I was an elderly Chinese woman. Tomorrow I'm going to be a park bench, because like all people who suddenly want to change their identify, I've never been able to support a family before either.

45 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

As a black man I approve of this. Admittedly I've only been black since lunchtime and yesterday I was an elderly Chinese woman. Tomorrow I'm going to be a park bench, because like all people who suddenly want to change their identify, I've never been able to support a family before either.

The mental illness is real!

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I identified as Jeff Bezos Jr. looking for my money, but he told me to make my own way. I hope being a Japanese/Dominican woman on Onlyfans does the trick.

1 hour ago, Joe > Average said:

I identified as Jeff Bezos Jr. looking for my money, but he told me to make my own way. I hope being a Japanese/Dominican woman on Onlyfans does the trick.

BISH YOU MAKE THAT MONEY! 

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Anne Rice’s “Interview With the Vampire” Series Coming to AMC in 2022!

image.png

Anne Rice was recently shopping around a massive television and film package for both The Vampire Chronicles and The Lives of the Mayfair Witches, you may recall, with AMC Networks acquiring the package last year and therefore landing the rights to all novels in both series’. Today brings an update, as an “Interview With the Vampire” series has been ordered!

Deadline reports that AMC has given the green light to a series adaptation of “Interview With the Vampire,” which is being planned at this time as an eight-part series.

Rolin Jones (“Friday Night Lights”) is creating, showrunning, and writing the series. Deadline notes, “The series will launch on AMC and its sister streamer AMC+ in 2022.”

“The challenge of adapting for television the groundbreaking and immensely compelling work of Anne Rice is both intimidating and exhilarating,” Mark Johnson (“Breaking Bad”) said in a statement shared by Deadline. “Having previously produced films from such singular works, I recognize both the responsibility and the obligation we owe the material. I strongly believe that with AMC and Rolin Jones we are equipped to meet this challenge and to thrill and entertain both the loyal Anne Rice fan and the viewer who is just now discovering her work.”

The “Interview With the Vampire” saga of course centers on vampires Louis and Lestat, characters played by Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise in the 1996 feature film directed by Neil Jordan.

The Anne Rice catalog that AMC Networks has acquired features The Vampire Chronicles series: Interview with the VampireThe Vampire LestatThe Queen of the DamnedThe Tale of the Body ThiefMemnoch The DevilThe Vampire ArmandPandoraVittorio the VampireBlood and GoldPrince LestatPrince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis, and Blood Communion: A Tale of Prince LestatThe Lives of The Mayfair Witches series: The Witching HourLasherTaltos; and The Vampire Chronicles/The Lives Of The Mayfair Witches crossover novels: MerrickBlackwood Farm and Blood Canticle.