Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

18 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I hope to start revisiting Witcher 3 soon.  I am close to being able to do it again.  Cyberpunk should be playable even with the bugs.

It's playable, but it's annoying sometimes. The game has so much potenbtial without the bugs (and with 6+ months of additional development).

Demon Souls looks great, it shows what a next -gen Dark Souls could have looked like.  They updated a lot of the animations for next gen.  IT seems to be a straight remake, mostly the same but with gameplay changes/updates and more sophisticated enemies/bosses.

Demon S. looks amazing. The videos I've see from it are beautiful. I get the impression that Fromsoftware was lagging behind in terms of graphics until Sekiro. DS3 was released after the witcher 3, but TW3 is vastly superior in terms of graphics. And AC Origins which was released 1 year after DS3 is technically far superior.

Sekiro was their first truly "graphically great" game (and in sync with its time). That's part of the reasons why it became GOTY.

With Jedi Fallen order I can see huge potential.  The most memorable fight to me was the big arena before the final boss.  My thoughts at the time was that they could have made a lot more of these types of arenas with all those different enemy types fighting the rebels (or the empire for that matter). That's very star-wars ish.  Also, a big, expanded multiplayer.

I hope they improve the gameplay. It's limited today cause you get one weapon (lightsaber) and a small ability tree, while DS3 has 50+ weapons and tons of abilities.

Just now, Enrico_sw said:

Cuomo? Isn't that the guy whose brother is on CNN, praising him and his political party, like the Pravda in the good old times? Ah, nepotism, family dynasties, moralism... Everything is great in the Murican empire.

He renamed the Tappan Zee bridge to Mario Cuomo bridge- after his dad, also governor.  He's tried to help but is also a bit corrupt.  Like a 4-star general his bad decisions have gotten thousands of New Yorkers killed.  This didn't stop him from getting a ghostwriter to publish proproganda for him:

New York is claiming a 3.58% COVID positivity rate.  In New Jersey it's still over 10 %.  

@Stromboli1 They just deactivated the comment section in the Oscars video where Kathleen Kennedy does her propaganda (and where she read "fade in" on her teleprompter :rofl:). They also deactivated the like/dislikes (last I checked, there was 10,000 dislikes and 99 likes)

Wonderful. Welcome to the banana republic, where you need to shut up unless you lick their boots. :banghead:

It's all a joke. A big joke. And they wonder why people get mad.

41 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Demon S. looks amazing. The videos I've see from it are beautiful. I get the impression that Fromsoftware was lagging behind in terms of graphics until Sekiro. DS3 was released after the witcher 3, but TW3 is vastly superior in terms of graphics. And AC Origins which was released 1 year after DS3 is technically far superior.

Sekiro was their first truly "graphically great" game (and in sync with its time). That's part of the reasons why it became GOTY.

I hope they improve the gameplay. It's limited today cause you get one weapon (lightsaber) and a small ability tree, while DS3 has 50+ weapons and tons of abilities.

Sekiro is their best game graphically and has the fastest gameplay.  Bloodborne is inbetween in terms of speed (faster than Souls, slower than Sekiro).  I personally like the Dark Souls 3 world the most though as an artwork as I like Dante. Bloodborne and Sekiro are probably the more artistically impressive.  

There should be plenty of star wars weapons to include if they make a sequel.  

It surprises me that they didn't make a DLC for Sekiro, it would have been very eagerly sought out by fans.

2 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I do, but all hair has highlights and lowlights. 

So when my hair is augmented with color, the gray strands take less dye and the deeper tones turn deeper. 

what color hair dye do you use?

I use black hair dye which completely makes all the hair the same color.  There is no differential.  

Right now my roots are white-black (that's how I'm greying) and the ends are black.  So the effect is a bit like how a brunette dyes her hair blonde and her brown roots grow in.

29 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Stromboli1 They just deactivated the comment section in the Oscars video where Kathleen Kennedy does her propaganda (and where she read "fade in" on her teleprompter :rofl:). They also deactivated the like/dislikes (last I checked, there was 10,000 dislikes and 99 likes)

Wonderful. Welcome to the banana republic, where you need to shut up unless you lick their boots. :banghead:

It's all a joke. A big joke. And they wonder why people get mad.

The Entertainment industry among other industries exist in an echo chamber bubble where they all smell their own farts while condemning diversity of thought.

10 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The Entertainment industry among other industries exist in an echo chamber bubble where they all smell their own farts while condemning diversity of thought.

Yep. It's literally "bigotry" (a term they often use, but they don't understand it). They can't stand to see other people thinking differently :ninja:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2021_02/1216294145_Thinkdifferent.jpg.0e277226b3a3953d58d25686d1a09e63.jpg

They hate diversity of thought, because they are the clone army.  :ninja:  The clones recognize the clones and only the clones.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

what color hair dye do you use?

I use black hair dye which completely makes all the hair the same color.  There is no differential.  

Right now my roots are white-black (that's how I'm greying) and the ends are black.  So the effect is a bit like how a brunette dyes her hair blonde and her brown roots grow in.

Reds and auburn, depending on my mood. 

1 hour ago, CandleVixen said:

Reds and auburn, depending on my mood. 

what brand(s) do you use?

Your comments make me think that I should look for a different type of hair dye.  I use a basic Loreal one as it always seemed that all blacks were the same.  It may not be the case then, if highlighting is taken into account.

14 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

what brand(s) do you use?

Your comments make me think that I should look for a different type of hair dye.  I use a basic Loreal one as it always seemed that all blacks were the same.  It may not be the case then, if highlighting is taken into account.

I have used L’Oreal, Nice and Easy, Revlon, Garnier, as well as having it done by my stylist. 

Just look on the box for anything that mentions highlights and lowlights. Box colors nowadays mention them.