Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

https://www.amazon.com/Disposable-KN95-Non-Woven-5-Layer-Adjustable/dp/B0881Z618L/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=KN95+FDA&qid=1602101612&sr=8-16

Got my new FDA -approved KN95 mask today and tested it out.

- Slightly bigger (15-20%) than the KN95 masks I had before but still a tight fit for me (I have a large head)

-hard to breathe through if one is moving around, which is point of the whole thing.

-Physically it looks very similar to other KN95 masks- probably similar as I can't breathe well from those either.

-The nose clip is internal which is better than the masks with external nose clips

-given the tight fit I suspect that the loops will snap over time if one uses it as a reusable.

Breath-ability is around the same (not good) with or without a the thin base layer (cheap blue disposable mask)

Breathability is worse than the thick blue medical masks (Eg. Medline) that I was using before.

There you go... Some of our reps sponsored a new bill to replace game animals with robots. :ninja:

https://www.leparisien.fr/politique/chasse-a-la-courre-des-deputes-veulent-developper-des-robots-gibiers-07-10-2020-8398362.php

I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077. That stuff will be great and it will help me escape this shitpile of a world (only a couple of hours a week). Oh, and apparently, the world is definitely going towards the cyberpunk direction, so I'll be in advance. :smoker:

tenor.gif?itemid=11900863

:banghead: 

One of the saddest things I've seen in a long time. Kamtchatka is one of the most beautiful places on this forsaken planet.

What the frack is wrong with 2020?  :ninja:

19 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I can't wait for Cyberpunk 2077. That stuff will be great and it will help me escape this shitpile of a world (only a couple of hours a week). Oh, and apparently, the world is definitely going towards the cyberpunk direction, so I'll be in advance. :smoker:

The Cyberpunk reddit is active 24-7 and has the best hype train I've ever seen for a game since metal gear 

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/?utm_content=subreddit&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=04a8e300b3fc4debbdb75812b4734264&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=hkmye5

Seems like COVID has contributed to the hype, most of the contributors are too obsessed with the game.  There was even a guy who got tattoos of a game he hasn't even played yet.

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The Cyberpunk reddit is active 24-7 and has the best hype train I've ever seen for a game since metal gear 

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/?utm_content=subreddit&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=04a8e300b3fc4debbdb75812b4734264&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=hkmye5

Seems like COVID has contributed to the hype, most of the contributors are too obsessed with the game.  There was even a guy who got tattoos of a game he hasn't even played yet.

I don't go often to reddit, I can't seem to catch interest with what's posted there. However, I do understand the hype. That game looks awesome and CD Projekt is a great company. :bounce:

I remember Fallout 4 when it was released. I was so hyped (because I love - or used to love - the fallout franchise), and even if the game was "average+"/good, I still loved it (until I got bored with it and realized how much Bethesda screwed up Fallout...). In the case of Cyberpunk, it's CD Projekt, I trust them and at least we already know that the game is visually awesome.