Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

On 10/9/2020 at 5:46 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I don't go often to reddit, I can't seem to catch interest with what's posted there. However, I do understand the hype. That game looks awesome and CD Projekt is a great company. :bounce:

I remember Fallout 4 when it was released. I was so hyped (because I love - or used to love - the fallout franchise), and even if the game was "average+"/good, I still loved it (until I got bored with it and realized how much Bethesda screwed up Fallout...). In the case of Cyberpunk, it's CD Projekt, I trust them and at least we already know that the game is visually awesome.

CD Project Red seems to be doing a ton of viral marketing, plus all the delays too.

My only issue with the game is that it's about scumbags and sick people.  There is only so much I can take of that.  I enjoyed playing GTA and GTA Vice City but definitely the setting wasn't my favorite.  Night City is some sort of hell on earth.  

I get most of my news/updates for the CB thread on BZ from the reddit page, which is constantly updated and has new stuff everytime I look at it.  

16 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I can only imagine that. 

I exaggerated , it was about 30%-40 + green.  In 1-2 weeks it will be peak color 

maxresdefault.jpg

down in northern NJ it is still mostly green (about 90%) but it is rapidly getting orange.