Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

21 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@Stormbringer @Limerlight

Work in progress but this is the tree so far.. I did a small tree this year (Thanks to Limer :heart: ) because I wanted something super easy to deal with.

It looks really nice as it is! Quite a small tree indeed. Will you add anything else to it?

Those figures are from a movie, right? :ninja: 

(Oh, and check your PMs!)

aaaaaand.... Who is the lady on your set? :whistle: 

42 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

It looks really nice as it is! Quite a small tree indeed. Will you add anything else to it?

Those figures are from a movie, right? :ninja: 

(Oh, and check your PMs!)

aaaaaand.... Who is the lady on your set? :whistle: 

Adding cobwebs, spiders and bats :smile:

Girl in my set is Valeria Rudy

I'll check my PM later

14 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Adding cobwebs, spiders and bats :smile:

Girl in my set is Valeria Rudy

I'll check my PM later

Of course there had to be spiders :rofl: 

Ooooh the first song gives me LOTS of Tom Waits vibes!! :chicken::chicken: 

I remember some classmates having patches and stuff from that movie back in High School.

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

The food coma is real! :drool2: We still have Pecan and Pumpkin pie to get through :confused:

Yes it is. I normally don't do traditional Thanksgiving food because I don't care for it that much, but since I had people come over that's what I made. 

Way too much food and heavy food at that.

12 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

The wonderful things I find in facebook... :rofl: 

@Prettyphile

5a185d0e360c8_Capturadepantalla2017-11-24alas2_54_38p.m..thumb.png.16a56945d2323c25e5fb55a44a987662.png

It says: 

"Study says spiders could wipe out humanity in less than a year... if they wanted to"

"arachnophobic's worst fears have been confirmed"

My legion grows....

Spiders are quite literally all around us. A recent entomological survey of North Carolina homes turned up spiders in 100 percent of them, including 68 percent of bathrooms and more than three-quarters of bedrooms. There’s a good chance at least one spider is staring at you right now, sizing you up from a darkened corner of the room, eight eyes glistening in the shadows.

MUAHAHAH

Or, for a slightly more disturbing comparison: The total biomass of all adult humans on Earth is estimated to be 287 million tons. Even if you tack on another 70 million-ish tons to account for the weight of kids, it’s still not equal to the total amount of food eaten by spiders in a given year, exceeding the total weight of humanity.

33 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

:angel:

If you gathered up all the spiders on the planet and placed them on a very large scale, together they’d weigh about 25 million tons, according to Nyffler and Birkhofer. For comparison, the Titanic weighed about 52,000 tons. The mass of every spider on Earth today, in other words, is equivalent to 478 Titanics.

What are you trying to achieve with this?? :blah::blah: