Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

We only have 12 years...

She'll just play that off and the media will let it slide. I'm surprised no one has called her on her bullshit to her face yet. I can kinda see it because she refuses to debate anyone and gives out bullshit reasons why she doesn't.

On 6/29/2019 at 8:17 AM, Enrico_sw said:

I can't speak for others, but I like Peterson not because he is an "anti-SJW". I like him because I once heard him say "Assume other people might know something you don't". That's something I fully agree with and someone who uses this kind of aphorisms is always interesting to hear. I don't care if he's this or that (and listenning to him doesn't mean agreeing with everything he says). What matters is that he's an honest and competent dude. :weightlift:

That's my issue with him.  He's not an honest educator because he went political and nearly all his aphorisms/messages stem from his own brand of a conservative value system.  His college courses on psychology are more reliable although the ones on youtube appear to be mainly on jungian psychology and history of psychology. 

A good case in point is how he approaches the issue of women- he acknowledges evolutionary psychology and other scientific studies on female sexual behavior, hormonal behavior, and sub-conscious mind and is rightly so, anti-feminism as such.   But at the same time he is extremely pro-the Christian/traditional conception of men and women, and their relations- which completely violates the modern, scientific insights of psychology.  He then takes the role of "internet dad" to young men and gives them a slew of highly stupid life advice- literally the same life script that an ignorant christian would believe when one boils it down.

With the anti-SJW conservative pundits- if all the SJWs are silenced/killed what would they have left to complain about 24-7?  What would they have left to do?  If conservatism is to be elevate itself and compete at a higher level it should be through the quality of its ideas & leadership, which..if sufficient...should be enough to overcome the SJW/liberals.  It doesn't seem to be at this higher level right now.

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

this is the netflix witcher:

c7nIGaV.jpg

@Enrico_sw finally! the principle cast and their costumes: https://www.instagram.com/henrycavill/?utm_source=ig_embed

Great! Cavill looks alright. Yennifer does look good, though she should be more of a woman, she looks a little bit too young on the pictures. I haven't seen a trailer yet. Will they release one soon?

I honestly can't think of a better or a stronger endorsement for Trump 2020, than this video

"His bad hair day was done to send a message to white nationalists"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have never stood at the southern border "like a Nazi" and told people "you here, you there." Have you? But, what we ARE doing is paying for the illegal aliens' shelter, food, water, medical care, lawyers, and judges.... the Führer is pleased

On 7/2/2019 at 1:59 AM, Stromboli1 said:

Something really bad is going to happen and this doesn't help things. These people are fucking crazy and they think they're the good guys too.

https://www.vox.com/first-person/2019/7/1/18744204/guns-gun-control-anarchism

This is crazy. It's a barely concealed call for violence :banghead: She's literally saying "don't trust the police, defend yourselves". Primitive reflexes are coming back!

This is dangerous, whether it comes from the right or the left (but since she's on the "good" side, platforms see her as part of the good guys and they let her speak under their "benevolent" umbrella :blink:)

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I honestly can't think of a better or a stronger endorsement for Trump 2020, than this video

"His bad hair day was done to send a message to white nationalists"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have never stood at the southern border "like a Nazi" and told people "you here, you there." Have you? But, what we ARE doing is paying for the illegal aliens' shelter, food, water, medical care, lawyers, and judges.... the Führer is pleased

Have they ever praised Trump for anything?