Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

19 hours ago, jkjk said:

Sorry if it seemed like my post was intended as a laugh, it was only an observation.

Sometimes it can be slow around here when a number of regulars are away. I was just trying to point out that things were/are busy.  :smile:

na dont worry, i understand the annoyance :smile:  

6 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

They do!! Exactly the same way ^

And stop trying to make me choice between kitten and puppies! :angry:I love them equally.

You are an evil person and i am gonna have to end you :ninjaknives:

You’re fake news! :wink: 

Puppies rule...... kittens drool. 

I’m not evil, you’re evil. 

By ending me.......... do you mean we’re going to wrestle? :yes::nicole: 

23 hours ago, jkjk said:

^^  Watch the one where local or state governments in the US give tax breaks to large companies but lose money in the process. Equally as ridiculous.

Holy f*** shit! There's also the one where they force politics to use public money to subsidise stadiums (there's a girl who is paid to tase her mayor! And he accepts it! :banghead:)

This show is very interesting (except when they talk about US politic "gossips", which is quite rare anyway). The guy treats complex subjects with both humour and precision. I've seen one of his shows on a subject that I know quite well and he was pretty accurate, which gave me a lot of trust for the other subjects that I don't know about.

@frenchkiki and @jj3 I was watching our local news and they are talking of a serious butter shortage in France? :o To think, so many flaky, crispy, delectable goodies shall be affected :cry:

And if me memory serves me right, the French consume twice as much butter then most in the EU and three times more than the average US citizen :ninja: I see why your baked goods are so tasty :p 

^ Olive oil doesn't always work for every dish though! :ninja:

1 hour ago, frenchkiki said:

The supermarkets doesn't want to pay the right price to the milk producers and where i live butter is nowhere to be found. But, I don't care because it's super easy to make your own butter :smile:

^ I guess it's time to open up your own butter shop and make a killing? :p

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Of course, it was when they were the most sober. And I love Def Leppard,  since High N Dry came out. 

And they were actually Hard Rock on that album... not the Pop thing they became afterwards. Still Hysteria is a good album though.

36 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

OLIVE OIL IS DISGUSTING!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU!!! :dead_horse: