Bellazon

The "What Are You Thinking About Right Now?" PIP

Francesca

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Explaining how to do it with a photo editor like Photoshop is fairly intensive. If you're looking for a simple gif, you can use a site like GIPHY that will let you load your video right into the website. 

http://giphy.com/

Is that what you used to create your avatar 

18 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Explaining how to do it with a photo editor like Photoshop is fairly intensive.

Not a fan of video frames to layers? I used to cap everything and that was misery but now my only problems arise when my actions fail (aka always) and I have to hand sharpen like sixty frames. I love to talk shit about Photoshop. Sorry to intrude on the Canadian pride :p 

If any of you have some time to read something batshit crazy, here you go:

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2012/06/spongebob-squarepants-fraud-peggy-howell-ninjas-art-theft?intcid=inline_amp

4 minutes ago, HitchcockBlonde said:

Not a fan of video frames to layers? I used to cap everything and that was misery but now my only problems arise when my actions fail (aka always) and I have to hand sharpen like sixty frames. I love to talk shit about Photoshop. Sorry to intrude on the Canadian pride :p 

I love video layers to frame actually! I hate when I have to cap with anything else. :rofl: I sometimes use actions to sharpen, but you can also convert the animation frames into a timeline and then turn the layers into a smart object and sharpen the smart object! Or even just use the action on the smart object, so it's not limited by number of frames and whatnot.  It's what I tend to do now. 

How do you do that @toodarnhot? I've had issues with that in the past and just ended up making a sharpening action myself. The prep work for getting the action to work is kinda a pain so if there's an easier way, I'd love to hear!

--

Got a new job! :excited: But the dress code is daunting since I own pretty much nothing that works. :dry:

7 minutes ago, Sanni said:

@Stormbringer Great! :D Had you seen it before? The video makes me wanna go see them play. Have you ever been to one of their shows? By the way, I love the Gary puppet in the corner. :laugh:

No, I hadn't seen that one before! :D

And yes! I went to see them live in 2010. It was an amazing show and they played a number of songs I was definitely not expecting. 

They're coming again next year, but as part of Lollapalooza... Which will be rather expensive considering I'm not really interested in any other band that'll be there. I hope they do a sideshow on their own.