Bellazon

Best of VSFS09

JoeKnight

Erin's look just a tad to... hard I guess would be the word, not to mention they are way to seperated. Elyse's while seperated don't look like they have quite such a large canyon between each other. Sadly they both look fake and it's because of the bras.. Body goes to Erin, cleavage goes to Elyse

Elyse x3

On a side note, my younger sister watched the show and was not impressed, then to top it all off she went to a vs store and looked around and then asked about the bra Erin was wearing, (14 year olds seem to like sparkles and glitter.. zomg pink sells) and they didn't carry it, she was rather sad :( :rofl:

Erin's look just a tad to... hard I guess would be the word, not to mention they are way to seperated. Elyse's while seperated don't look like they have quite such a large canyon between each other. Sadly they both look fake and it's because of the bras.. Body goes to Erin, cleavage goes to Elyse

Elyse x3

On a side note, my younger sister watched the show and was not impressed, then to top it all off she went to a vs store and looked around and then asked about the bra Erin was wearing, (14 year olds seem to like sparkles and glitter.. zomg pink sells) and they didn't carry it, she was rather sad :( :rofl:

What about buyin' the bra on internet? ... I want that bra too >.<

Erin x3