Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

i think the music used very good and the mixing was very good as well. Very much like a Hotel Costes mix, the song they used from kill bill was so cool, and when they mixed in snoop dogg i was blown away! i mean i cant stand that song but i wasnt expecting that because the song was so serious and then all of a sudden you hear "drop it like its hot" that was bad ass

Who was the girl who came after Fernanda Tavares in the 2nd segment? /With the exception of Selita Ebanks and Isabel Goulart, she was the only new model that caught my attention FOR THE RIGHT REASONS!!! The only other new models to the fashion show that my attention was Natasha, for her shoe falling off, and that chick who was messing with her shoe during the finale walk. That girl actually was passed up by one of the models BEHIND HER AND HAD TO CATCH UP!!! :laugh:

it's not a new model, It's Angela Lindval lol

Which scenario? The girl behind Fernanda Tavares, or the girl who was messing with her shoe? Actually, come of think of it, the last girl in the 1st segment was pretty good looking, too.

the girl coming after fernanda in the 2nd segment is Angela Lindval. And yes Doutzen Kroes (the last girl of the first segment and then with the lolipop) is pretty hot... She reminds me of a sexier Denise Richard - BTW I think she's the girl messing up with her shoe but i might be wrong (only telling from the quick look at her hair and outfit)

Edited by Taben

the girl coming after fernanda in the 2nd segment is Angela Lindval, and the girl who lost her shoe is Natasha Poly :) and yes Doutzen (the last girl of the last segment and then with the lolipop) is pretty hot... She reminds me of a sexier Denise Richard

Tell me, who was the girl who was messing with her shoe during the finale walk? And dude, Angela Lindvall looks different. Musta changed her hair, got a tan of something.

i edited my last post, i had misread yours lol but now i think i've answered all your questions... i thought angela looked different too but i've always liked her and i think she was sexy. About the new girls, I think they chose very young looking girls this year. I can't say i find them SEXY but i think they have very very CUTE faces. Of course i think they weren't the best choices for a lingerie show but hey, victoria's secret has had some worse models right ?

Edited by Taben

i loved it. the music was really good too, if any could post all the song names and artist names that were in the show that would be awesome ;) i didnt like the slow mos either and they had too many close ups i wanted to see the fashion! lol and i wanted to see more adriana. the opening was really good gisele was perfect to open it with her million dollar bra, loved it