Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

the girl coming after fernanda in the 2nd segment is Angela Lindval. And yes Doutzen Kroes (the last girl of the first segment and then with the lolipop) is pretty hot... She reminds me of a sexier Denise Richard - BTW I think she's the girl messing up with her shoe but i might be wrong (only telling from the quick look at her hair and outfit)

Yes! Doutzen does look like a sexier Denise. I loved her the most out of everyone in the show. :heart: Can anyone post pictures of Doutzen @ the show in her thread, please?

the song opening the first segment is a remix of I Like The Way by Bodyrockers.

Then there is Shot You Down by Audio Bullys ft. Nancy Sinatra (mixed with some other song)

There is also a remix of Good Luck by Basement Jaxx ft. Lisa Kekaula (btw they already used that song in the 2003 fashion show)

Also I Want Candy but can't remember the name of the singer at the Mo

And i KNOW the song of the 'russian' segment but can't remember it at the mot either :s

Edited by Taben

By the way, did anyone catch that Fernanda was walking to that song in the 2003 show when her shoe got caught in her outfit and she was walking to that same song this year. :)

And they say models' lives are exciting ? :laugh: she must be bored lol poor Fernanda.. :p

if any could post all the song names and artist names that were in the show that would be awesome ;)

I think i some more:

La La by Teairra Mari (last segment)

Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet

Edited by Taben

Okay i thought it was me not having downloaded ALL the files but now i've got the BIG one single file of the show and still i wonder -unless i'm bliiiiiind- where the f*ck is that Candy segment ? :cry: :cry: please someone tell me lol... Alesandra says somthing like "i'll be wearing an outfit made completely out of candy" but then it's the toys segment. Did azkid forgot to include the segment (which i can't blame him for -he does such a great job here :) ) or is it something else ? :(

thx taben! you rock! Welcome to Bellazon by the way! You are already a great member here :)

LOOL thank you but i think that's a bit too much... but i'll be happy if you say that when i post my 1000th message :p anyway i don't have much pics that haven't been posted on bellazon already (actually i think i don't have ANY lol) so i just try to help in some other way lol... it took me a long time before i register -cuz i've been a guest here for like 2 months or so- but tonight i felt like "ok no matter if u can't speak english properly or if u don't have much pix to post: u gotta be part of that great community"... So here i am lol :laugh:

Okay i thought it was me not having downloaded ALL the files but now i've got the BIG one single file of the show and still i wonder -unless i'm bliiiiiind- where the f*ck is that Candy segment ? :cry: :cry: please someone tell me lol... Alesandra says somthing like "i'll be wearing an outfit made completely out of candy" but then it's the toys segment. Did azkid forgot to include the segment (which i can't blame him for -he does such a great job here :) ) or is it something else ? :(

Hi taben,

I think it was cut by CBS people ( :evil: ) (or whoever the editor is).

The candy segment was after Seal, you can tell by the pictures of the show. There were Alessandra, Bianca Balti, Morgane Dubled, Doutzen Kroes, and Izabel... Anyway, it was a nice segment...and if you want to watch it, you can try www.victoriassecret.com. The vid at this site provides an uncut runway .

Why was it cut ? is the question yet to be answered. Personally, I think there was no star like heidi or tyra so it makes it no difficult to cut. Another reason (it's a joke): post-janet jackson syndrome. If you look at the pictures of Morgane Dubled from this segment you can see a nipple. :o :)

Vince

Hi taben,

The candy segment was after Seal, you can tell by the pictures of the show. There were Alessandra, Bianca Balti, Morgane Dubled, Doutzen Kroes, and Izabel... Anyway, it was a nice segment...and if you want to watch it, you can try www.victoriassecret.com. The vid at this site provides an uncut runway .

Why was it cut ? is the question yet to be answered. Personally, I think there was no star like heidi or tyra so it makes it no difficult to cut. Another reason (it's a joke): post-janet jackson syndrome. If you look at the pictures of Morgane Dubled from this segment you can see a nipple. :o :)

Vince

Since Adriana is one of victoria's secret angels i would have never thought they could cut a segment she opened... i saw the vid on the VS site but i wanted to see it with the original music and in a bigger size... That sucks :cry:

About morgane: gooooooo frenchy !! show ur nipples !! vive la france :laugh: (me ? proud of my country ? :whistle: )

Edited by Taben

Hi taben,

Vince

Since Adriana is one of victoria's secret angels i would have never thought they could cut a segment she opened... i saw the vid on the VS site but i wanted to see it with the original music and in a bigger size... That sucks :cry:

About morgane: gooooooo frenchy !! show ur nipples !! vive la france :laugh: (me ? proud of my country ? :whistle: )

CBS aired this segment...I saw it. Azkid probably just forgot to upload it or accidently edited out.

grrr the uncut version on their site isnt working for me! :( is there any way that one of you can upload it to megaupload or yousendit and post the link here? it would work for me that way but I never can view streaming videos on dial up :( this prob isnt possible right?