Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

It was a great show, I discovered models that I hadn't before. Like Selita E banks. And I got to see the color of Adriana' eyes. Blue/Grey. My favorite part? I dunno, but I loved seeing Ricky Martin perform. I love him. The only model that was missing is Petra. :)

I liked the show, but it was definitely not my favorite. The music wasn't my favorite ( I loved the music of 2003's show ) and I don't necessarily like the scripted stuff they gave Heidi. I wasn't impressed with many of the models, either. Of course, Heidi, Tyra, Adriana, Alessandra ( who looked amazing ), Bianca, and Ana were the only ones I liked, really.

There was one model ( who reminded me of Denise Richards ) that I loved, though. I thought it might have been Doutzen Krous ( sp? ). She was like third or fourth on the runway during the first segment of the show. Can anyone confirm who I am talking about?

My favorite segment of the show was when Seal sang. I loved the music on that part plus the glittery outfits the girls wore were sooo pretty. :heart:

Edited by moiselles

ditto, I have no problem helping uploading to yousendit or sending to people through AIM

eh I was kinda disappointed with the show this year- I almost felt dizzy from some of the camera work (and could have done without some of the "effects" they did, like slow-mo when the girls turned at the end of the runway) and too many close-ups, methinks.

and some parts were so gaudy. I didn't like a lot of the new girls. and I didn't think they needed so many hoochie dancers- aren't the models enough?? but I guess thought they did..

I DID like the opening of the giant gift box

did you see Natasha's shoe fall off? Poor girl- she was pretty professional about it though

I agree with you on the effects of the camera and the new girls.