Bellazon

Misc. VSFS Discussions

This seems to be the complete list of the models this year..

Adriana Lima

Alessandra Ambrosio

Ana Beatriz Barros

Andi Muise

Angela Lindvall

Bianca Balti

Caroline Trentini

Caroline Winberg

Doutzen Kroes

Eugenia Volodina

Fernanda Tavares

Gisele Bundchen

Heidi Klum

Inguna Butane (Although Getty is saying her name is Tatiana)

Isabeli Fontana

Izabel Goulart

Julia Stegner

Karolina Kurkova

Morgane Dubled

Naomi Campbell

Natasha Poly

Oluchi Onweagba

Raquel Zimmermann

Selita Ebanks

Tyra Banks

Yfke Sturm

No Jessica Van Der Steen :(

yeah i thought it was pretty interesting that they didn't include Deanna Miller --- especially after advertising her so much during the last show.

however, i'm not surprised. she had very little runway presence, her walk wasn't all that great, she was too nervous, and her turns were awkward and dreadful.

i remember thinking "ooh lawd. this girl is gonna get the axe." PLUS, she had to come out right before Tyra, so . . . .

yeah --- Tyra, Naomi and Gisele are the ones that i really REALLY wouldn't want to follow or lead. they all have too strong a presence on the runway. . . .maybe Karolina as well.

that's why they always try and have people who are either not as important, OR equally big go at the same time. ie: Gisele then Karolina. . .or Tyra then Adriana

yeah --- but ale is much better at runway than deanna. that girl was just awkward. look at her turn when she comes out with the wings during the segment that KK opened. she comes out right before Mini Anden, who really has a smooth walk and excellent turn.

deanna just didn't know where to stand. comparing her to ale is not fair because ale knows how to pose at the end of the runway, and her walk is passable ---- not brilliant, but definitely not bad either.

Ok this question is for the Australian bellazonians. I am realllyyyy keen to watch a VS fashion show but where can I view it? Slea I noticed you have so many multimedia clips on your website and some are previous VS shows. Where Can I view it ? Do they show it on cable TV?? anything???? :blink: :)

Miss Latina , i also live in Australia. The only way i get to see the VS show is from downloading it , although in 2003 they did show the vs fashion show on cable tv. Which I was suprised to see , as i wouldnt have thought we would get it over here.. So maybe this year will be the same hopefully :)