Bellazon

Competition Supermodels 90s

sagitario

Face - 5.5 :ninja: (not because of surgery, I judge by primes only) - but kindof creeps me out :ninja: . Not that that's all bad :flower: . But I guess she was before her time :) . Because that is perfect for today's high fashion :) .

Body - 9 - nice legs, hips and booty for that size. Looked her up, definitely one of the best white fashion butts I've seen. Its ironic it seems white models had a little more booty but way less booty shots. Guess butts just weren't "in" yet :) .

post-17304-1263213045_thumb.jpg

Joe and Kiki !her body is amazing and eyes too! but she did her nose and teeth since she is 19 and for some years botox...I think too much is too much it makes leave the charms that's why a 5... but I understand your view!! but me too i can be a carla girl if I find a good doctor! :whistle: :laugh: :p

Joe and Kiki !her body is amazing and eyes too! but she did her nose and teeth since she is 19 and for some years botox...I think too much is too much it makes leave the charms that's why a 5... but I understand your view!!

I don't like her eyes either :ninja: . But I do like her body though. Beautiful legs, nice hips I agree with kiki, especially nice booty for a model that size. I found these in her thread, quite nice :hehe: ...

22485557.jpg

52523866.jpg

82580668.jpg25972381.jpg