Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I'd have to agree with Eos, that golden or honey-colored hair is the best look for Natalia. I do not think that she reduced her lips (it never even came to my mind simply because the rest of her face slimmed down so much compared to her baby-faced features in the very beginning of her career). As many have said that hey loved her fuller face, I think they responded to how consistently full her face was - nose, lips, cheeks, chin back then (along with her neck, shoulders, chest, hips)... But that's why she was compared to Lolita as it is somewhat childish. Natalia does not have an easy life style and it now shows in her sharpened features. As it should.

I personally think that yes, she has dyed her hair subtly towards more blond or towards more honey on various occasions. I believe that when she started modeling her natural hair seemed darker than nowdays and typically it is the reverse: as people age, their hair get darker, aside from going gray of course. (I had naturally sandy-colored hair but it turned darker as I aged.)

I'd have to agree with Eos, that golden or honey-colored hair is the best look for Natalia. I do not think that she reduced her lips (it never even came to my mind simply because the rest of her face slimmed down so much compared to her baby-faced features in the very beginning of her career). As many have said that hey loved her fuller face, I think they responded to how consistently full her face was - nose, lips, cheeks, chin back then (along with her neck, shoulders, chest, hips)... But that's why she was compared to Lolita as it is somewhat childish. Natalia does not have an easy life style and it now shows in her sharpened features. As it should.

I personally think that yes, she has dyed her hair subtly towards more blond or towards more honey on various occasions. I believe that when she started modeling her natural hair seemed darker than nowdays and typically it is the reverse: as people age, their hair get darker, aside from going gray of course. (I had naturally sandy-colored hair but it turned darker as I aged.)

old but something on givenchy

vogue.co.uk

The campaign was photographed for the second season by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott and co-starred Italian model MariaCarla Boscono, who Vodianova admitted she was excited to work with.

"To be in Riccardo's campaign was always one of my dreams as well as shooting with MariaCarla," Vodianova explained. "In the brilliant hands of Mert and Marcus the dream came true with outstanding results in a warm, creative and fun atmosphere. I couldn't get enough of it!"

"Shooting this campaign, in a difficult moment such as this, was great with my perfect family," Tisci enthused. "Everybody gave so much love, creativity and collaboration... what more could you ask for?"

Great design Lidiana :) actually I had noticed your website a long time ago, at least two years, but I was always a bit lost and confused because it's practically all in russian ! Now it' s ok, I understand russian alphabet, some words and sentences :)

Do you think Nata is as famous in Russia as in Europe ?

sorry if repost

post-34976-0-1446058308-35551_thumb.jpgpost-34976-0-1446058308-40576_thumb.jpg

I wish I could see a photoshoot with both of them

Is there a model you would like to appear on a photoshoot with Natalia ?

Great design Lidiana :) actually I had noticed your website a long time ago, at least two years, but I was always a bit lost and confused because it's practically all in russian ! Now it' s ok, I understand russian alphabet, some words and sentences :)

Do you think Nata is as famous in Russia as in Europe ?

sorry if repost

post-45972-0-1446058308-91475_thumb.jpgpost-45972-0-1446058308-9228_thumb.jpg

I wish I could see a photoshoot with both of them

Is there a model you would like to appear on a photoshoot with Natalia ?

Oh thanks* I try to post the updates in English best of all now for the foreign visitors to understand!

I think Natasha is most famous in Europe, becase her career from the Europe begins...

Am I correctly undrestand, you would like to see the photoshoot of Natalia and this model with her on the second pic together, is it right? I think I've never seen though shoot=( But I'll try to find, may be...