Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Thank you fashionmistake1234!

I have a question. Natalia said that she never dyed her hair. On these pics where she sits on the couch smoking, her hair looks very light to me. What do you think?

Eh, I also miss Justin with Natalia - they looked good together, as if they belonged to each other...

It's PRETTY obvious she got her hair dyed !!!

Like for photoshoot, the one where her hair are basically blonde !! And in 2006, when she was pregnant of Neva, she had kind of more "red hair"...come on it's obvious !

Plus by seing the quality of her hair now in 2011 and before in 2004, you can tell they suffered from being dyed ! <_<

I agree with you fashionmistake, i loved her when she had a more fuller face :heart:

I like the darker hair on her. Lightish hair washes her out; dark hair contrasts her skin and pale eyes.

One thing I do wonder about, however, is whether she's reduced her lips. HEr lips used to be a lot puffier when she was younger, whilst in the recent pictures they look less full. I hope she hasn't, especially when everyone does things to plump their lips.

As far as I'm concerned, I like Natalia with her golden natural-like hair, and a bit wavy. It suits her so much to me, makes her look solar.....darker hair or very blond hair would suit her as well cause she has a very pretty face, but my fav will always be gold. And she probably dyed her hair many times, for shows or photoshoots but also in her private life...but something very discreet. She always says (or media says for her?) stuff like "I never dye my hair" or "I never put any cream on my face" (I did read that), and I wonder how it is possible !! However, she always says she does a lot of treatments for her hair, that she finds too thin.

And I wonder how can one find a way to reduce their lips, or even will to do such a thing. I don't think Natalia did that, it's just that time goes by....but I love her the way she is now as well...

Of course i's possible to reduce your lips. Just ask Angelina Jolie, lol. IDK whether facial features can really change so much after they're well into their twenties insofar as their lips look smaller, but if you look at the pictures posted in the previous page where her face and lips were fuller.

I also don't tend to think very wavy hair - which at times make her look like she's just walked out of a shower a la here doesn't so much make her hair look more voluminous than suggest she hasn't brushed her hair. :( I like her with hair which looks relatively straight, but that's just me.