Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

Anyone know the guy with Natalia on the last pic ? Maybe it's a silly question..I ask that because it's not the first time I see him on pics with Natalia. Maybe it's just a fan.

What did you girls think of the show ? Did anyone see Natalia answering to Mademoiselle Agnes (they spoke about it on fashionspot) in a so called rude way lol.....don't know what to think about it.

The collection was great but it was too short :(

Natalia said in an interview she is going to Thailand to shoot some other lingerie for etam ! So more pics to come :wub:

Anyone know the guy with Natalia on the last pic ? Maybe it's a silly question..I ask that because it's not the first time I see him on pics with Natalia. Maybe it's just a fan.

What did you girls think of the show ? Did anyone see Natalia answering to Mademoiselle Agnes (they spoke about it on fashionspot) in a so called rude way lol.....don't know what to think about it.

Natalia said in an interview she is going to Thailand to shoot some other lingerie for etam ! So more pics to come :wub:

I liked the show, but I think Etam could have done way better. The collection was too short and my general impression was that the media buzz Etam generated surpassed by a long shot what they actually delivered. Overall, though, it was an enjoyable event. I think it's a good collection.

Yes, I saw the way Natalia answered Mlle. Agnès. To tell you the truth, Natalia puzzled me at that moment. I wouldn't say rude, but uncooperative. I thought she'd talk more, since Mlle. Agnès was hired by Etam to do that job. And, as annoying as I found that woman to be, Natalia could have said a couple of things and be done with the hassle, whatever she felt the hassle was. Later, I reasoned that Natalia was probably feeling tense and uncomfortable at that moment, which is understandable. Maybe she couldn't cope with more pressure. Natalia struck me as someone else other than the Natalia we're used to see, always eager to speak. She's doing a lot, and a lot of new things which demand even more from a person. She's all over the place. I don't know, I have a feeling that, as much as she tries to smile and be her normal self, she's not well. But it's just me. I don't want to sound cheesy.

Yes, new pics! Gosh, the woman is unstoppable! :laugh:

guys, which interview where Natalia was supposedly rude, are you talking about? is it the one, which was posted here above? where she answers about her preference in cosmetics and daily fashion style? I did not notice anything marginally rude about it... Have I missed some link?

I also see some sadness in Natalia's eyes, or at least that overwhelming glow of happiness and euphoria, which was constantly present when she was young and in love, is gone. But she is unstoppable. How does she have this energy? does she need to fill her days with as much of responsibility as possible to survive?

thats him again

post-16808-1296060341_thumb.jpg

Wow it looks really fabulous ! I guess this pic is taken from this old photoshoot by Paolo Roversi....magic. It's a pity we can't have it bigger. Natalia looks really....like no one else :) I thought that about Justin and her because there is a comment by L. Yeomans on Justin's facebook page, he answered her and it seemed to me he spoke as if Natalia was still his love.....but to me he wrote in a special way, I am not a native english speaker and I'm not sure I understood everything.....maybe I'm wrong. I spoke too fast in my last post <_<