Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I would like to add some rics of Natalia from the Opening of new palyground in Russia (Novosibirsk). This pics are made by my friend from Novosibirsk, so it's the photos by eyewitness =)

You may also find them by this link: Opening of new playground in Novosibirsk. Enjoy!

Cool! Thanks! When were these taken?

Congrats for the website ~ :wave:

I would like to add some rics of Natalia from the Opening of new palyground in Russia (Novosibirsk). This pics are made by my friend from Novosibirsk, so it's the photos by eyewitness =)

You may also find them by this link: Opening of new playground in Novosibirsk. Enjoy!

Cool! Thanks! When were these taken?

Congrats for the website ~ :wave:

On September 20, 2008 =) Thanks =)

Can anybody answer, I can register at fashion spot forum by invitation only??? I don't understand...

Yeh Lidiana, that's why there are actually more people sharing on Natalia's thread here than on fashionspot it seems...

By the way thank you for your exclusive opening-parks pics ! Always a pleasure to see our Natalia. I would like to attend such kind of event...

I also like very much the etam red vichy-checked dress, very cute and romantic. i also like the mini-shorts and the long dress (I hope it exists in lighter colors).

The question is, why they continue to deny that are separated?, because both have denied it, in fact the two are used the same words, we are better than ever.

when was the last time Natalia, wearing her wedding ring?

TheDarkNV, Natalia stopped wearing her wedding ring a very looong time ago :(

About both of them denying they are separated, I think it can be : first irony, then a way to put public curiosity at distance, as long as everything is not legally solved between them, which is, in my opinion, an elegant thing :

- it keeps each of them from giving us publically the feeling they criticize or complaining about the other

- it's the only way to keep things private, preventing as far as possible media from gossiping and from spreading dirty things all over the world

- it protects the kids

About the kids I wonder why there are 4 pics of Lucas and none of Neva and Viktor in Verbier/Gstaad. I can imagine they learnt skiing with their own baby-level instructor, but even in the chalet we see Lucas only. I can't imagine Natalia celebrating Christmas without her two younger children. And there's no hint they met their father for a very long time either (maybe one year).

i don't think these were posted

I left the links some posts behind. :laugh:

Loved the collection. The best so far? What do you guys think? :gocho:

I like this one : http://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/month...06001_thumb.jpg

, though I would have liked it better this way : ;)

:laugh: Cool! Pretty in pink!

Me too, loved that one! And the long dress, also. Actually, I liked the whole collection. :heart:

Can anybody answer, I can register at fashion spot forum by invitation only??? I don't understand...

Yeh Lidiana, that's why there are actually more people sharing on Natalia's thread here than on fashionspot it seems...

By the way thank you for your exclusive opening-parks pics ! Always a pleasure to see our Natalia. I would like to attend such kind of event...

Not at all for the pics))) I attend only the one event - in my native city. Natasha opened a playground with Tinkov. And Tinkov is from Leninsk-Kuznezky (Russia) too. My farther was acquaintance with him in his youth...

And one more question... Am I good in English, guys??? :blush: My native language is Russian :) And I'm interested in your opinion how can You understand me, when I explain my emotions and thoughts in English....

Oh my god I f******** love these new pics :drool: Natalia is so beautiful ! Looks like some oldies.

Lidiana I think your english is very ok, you are understandable, except maybe some little mistakes. If you have never been in an english speaking country, it's quite good. Maybe you will learn english better and better if you check this thread often :) But actually I'm not a native speaker so I may not be the best one to make a judgment :blush: , and just to let you know, there are many other russian girls here :)

Lidiana I think your english is very ok, you are understandable, except maybe some little mistakes. If you have never been in an english speaking country, it's quite good. Maybe you will learn english better and better if you check this thread often :) But actually I'm not a native speaker so I may not be the best one to make a judgment :blush: , and just to let you know, there are many other russian girls here :)

Oh thank You) I wanna also thank to my school english teacher))))) And specially thanks to my teacher of english in my Univercity I ended this year :laugh: From time to time she reproached me in my lazenss))))))) So it helps me to work harder)

Oh thank You) I wanna also thank to my school english teacher))))) And specially thanks to my teacher of english in my Univercity I ended this year :laugh: From time to time she reproached me in my lazenss))))))) So it helps me to work harder)

This is a fun way to learn foreign languages. http://www.livemocha.com/

Live Mocha is a sort of "Facebookish" site. You can meet native speakers online who are willing to help you with grammar, vocabulary and fluency. It doesn't work wonders, of course, but - since you already have the basics - this might tune your English up. The more you read, the more you write, the more you listen, the better you get. :wave:

This is a fun way to learn foreign languages. http://www.livemocha.com/

Live Mocha is a sort of "Facebookish" site. You can meet native speakers online who are willing to help you with grammar, vocabulary and fluency. It doesn't work wonders, of course, but - since you already have the basics - this might tune your English up. The more you read, the more you write, the more you listen, the better you get. :wave:

Thanks, I'll try it! It's very intetersting, I think! :drool: