Bellazon

Natalia Vodianova
Thumbnail

Evelyn

I adore these etam new pictures, the set, the look, except this impression that they always photoshop her nose. Or maybe Nata's face has really changed :blink: but very happy to see her anyway :D

About J's ring : pffff, I'm not surprised.

ANV has posted SS 2011 pics (full set)

http://nataliavodianova-fan02.blogspot.com...am-ss-2011.html

(ANV blogspot)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4158...144000992298515

(ANV Facebook)

post-43687-1294762821_thumb.jpg post-43687-1294762837_thumb.jpg post-43687-1294762850_thumb.jpg

(and more)

Thank you, Claudio! :heart::wave:

PHOTOSHOPPED etam pictures...what the HELL !! I hate the fact that it doesn't look like her sometimes...i barely recognize her features...seriously, it makes her look older... :yuckky:

I adore these etam new pictures, the set, the look, except this impression that they always photoshop her nose. Or maybe Nata's face has really changed :blink: but very happy to see her anyway :D

About J's ring : pffff, I'm not surprised.

Me too, I'm very happy to see her anyway. :blush:

Sad news : Natalia's husband has put off his wedding ring.

Source : JP pictures on FB.

Oh, gosh!, you said "sad news", my heart just dropped on the floor...! :blink:

Are you sure...? Until recently, he was still posting pictures of her... :(

Yes, it's not surprise :( I have read about it just about one month ago in russian magazine Heat (русс. Жара)... We can't believe in it, but it is similar it is truth...

Yes, it's not surprise :( I have read about it just about one month ago in russian magazine Heat (русс. Жара)... We can't believe in it, but it is similar it is truth...

The question is, why they continue to deny that are separated?, because both have denied it, in fact the two are used the same words, we are better than ever.

when was the last time Natalia, wearing her wedding ring?

Well, a divorce is nearly as hard to hide as a pregnancy. Eventually, we will all know. :blush:

The question is, why they continue to deny that are separated?, because both have denied it, in fact the two are used the same words, we are better than ever.

when was the last time Natalia, wearing her wedding ring?

Excellent question, thedarknv. As recently as last December, Natalia was positive they were not divorcing. In truth, she said they'd be celebrating their 10th anniversary together this year. It puzzles me a lot that, having spent so long saying nothing at all, she decided at that moment to talk about her marriage, the change in living arrangements, even Justin's 'stay-at-home husband' option as something that suited them. She didn't need to say any of that and, yet, she did. That's what I can't make any sense of.