Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2009 (POST-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

• 5 weeks later...

Abbey-LOVE HER, liked her outfits her bangs are adorable

Miranda- LOVED HER too. loved all her outfits 2nd fav!!!

Doutzen- Stole the show IMO, her body looks great, totally different from last year, the most beautiful out there

Candice- liked her outfits

Maryna- body big improvement from last year she looks smokin

:heart:

Ana- Classy. period.

Roise- Very cute

Heidi- she WOULD walk, but the show needed a kick in the end.

Thank you again to all who posted.

:grouphug:

I really miss Adriana, and I hope shes somehow a part of the show anyway. Being a big fan, it just wasn't the same for me.

I was pretty apathic about most of the outfits, a few I just stared at, but a number of them I really loved!

2mwcz01.th.jpg5tvt6o.th.jpg17050549phenobarbie1120.th.jpg17050559phenobarbie1120.th.jpg17050609phenobarbie1120.th.jpgeti0is.th.jpg

17050566phenobarbie1120.th.jpg17050572phenobarbie1120.th.jpg17050579phenobarbie1120.th.jpg17050589phenobarbie1120.th.jpg17050592phenobarbie1120.th.jpg29asghv.th.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

I don't think I really liked any of Ale's outfits this year... and unlike everyone else it seems, I didn't really like the black outfit Miranda wore... perhaps if it had been on someone with more curves I would of liked it more.

The girls i loved the most ... Random order hahaha

Miranda Kerr: She was PERFECT, she got the best outfits of the night ... Just love her!

Alessandra Ambrosio: WOW! She is lookin' better than ever! She was pure sexiness, totally amaziiing ... I knew that my CandyGirls wasn't goin' to let me down

Izabel Goulart: Her & her buttie were just perfect, that's all i have to say hahahaha ... Love her wings

Candice Swanepoel: There's so many things i love 'bout Candy! ... She was cuute in the PINK segment, but wow in the other two she was the sexiest thing ever!

Isabeli Fontana: AMAZIING! ... Im oficially in love w/her hair, & her body is sick ... This is my fav. year of hers

Marisa Miller: Im not a huuge fan or the hair, but she's still amazing & her body is perfect to me ... & looks like her walk keeps gettin' better

Behati Prinsloo: I can't believe she only got ONE outfit! She's AMAZING, her hair, her face, she was just perfect ... I can say that she is now my fav. VS girl

Maryna Linchuk: Smokin' hot ... There's nothing left to say

Ana Beatriz B: She was just so good ... So much better than last year! ... Love her!

Now for the outfits ... My Top 10

th_e0a32456812805.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-18831-0-1446069194-17575_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3383472" alt="post-18831-0-1446069194-17575_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="139.53">post-18831-0-1446069194-20418_thumb.jpg24a39e56812713.gif0dfe5c56812694.gif

post-18831-0-1446069194-24186_thumb.jpgth_11946b56812764.gif/monthly_11_2009/post-18831-0-1446069194-2916_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3383478" alt="post-18831-0-1446069194-2916_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="139.53">58f6c856812752.gif

& for the worst outfits ... There's a lot of outfits that i didn't like, but i really HATE this ones

db603756813193.gif12155256812728.gif6200db56812735.gifec20ed56812742.gif

+ All the pink section except for Behati & Candice's outfits

So far from what i have seen of all the outfits, models, sectins etc the main thing i am upset over is the fact that they have Liu, Anna, Tatiana only walk once and gave Marisa only two walks. I thought that was a bit unfair.

I loved Abbey. She was so stunning in all three walks. So happy she got three. And she really worked well.

Miranda of cours was my favourite of the night. All of her outfits were spectacular and she just oozed sex. The black was the best outfit from the whole show.

I think Candice's steampunk outfit and Marisa's red outfit are my two favorites.

I really liked all of the lingerie with garters for the All Aboard segment.

Ale's hot pink outfit is SO HOT, but I hate the star w/streamers. Really loved her silver and blue outfit, especially with the "Elizabethan" collar.

I agree with the people who have said the metal star trooper outfits are the worst. Yuck. Also poor Selita in that gold thing. It looks like she was afraid to put her arm down--she might stab herself!

Both of Ana's outfits are gorgeous.

I think Maryna is really pretty--but her lack of a smile seems to make her look pissed off. Maybe it's just me.

I like Heidi, unlike most people, but that puff-ball skirt thing she had on was atrocious. Likewise, I didn't care for Doutzen's outfits, but she's a lovely girl. I don't know Liu, but she's very pretty--not a fan of the outfit at all.

My overall impression--the shoes suck. I agree with whomever said that they needed to spend the shoe budget on hair and makeup instead. Last year's hair and makeup seemed much more glamorous. This year's hair styles are a bit flat and the makeup is very minimal. Also, the V-shaped stage is throwing me off. I get the reasoning for it, but I don't like it. It has to be said--I miss Adriana and Karolina. I have high hopes for next year.

Short Lament.

Oh why'd you put Behati in the shorts, Ed Razek?

Why'd you put Behati in the shorts?

You shoved Marisa's mammaries into million-dollar bling

Hokey Cokey Candice had one leg out and in

And even Black Eyed Butterface got to show her pins

But you covered up Behati's in the shorts

When somehow you made Miranda Kerr into a proper fox

And Ana B looked so divine, and Isabeli rocks!

I'll even hold back (for today) my usual Ebanks knocks

But you spoilt it with Behati in the shorts

And what the fuck was going on with all that balloon guff??

Prophylactic angel wings and trailing fish egg stuff???

To pull off that sheet-metal 'look' is really, really tough

As is pulling off those boring shorts

Somehow, somewhere, somebody got De Paula double-booked

And why the hell you'd pass on Cintia - since you'd had that lingering look?

It does make me question half the girl's inclusion that you took

And then you put Behati in the shorts

I'm not saying you're a pervert, but some of them looked young

And why get a girl to flash her ass when she doesn't even have one?

I reckon one of them might have just popped out of Heidi Klum

Wouldn't they have been better in the shorts?

When every time I blinked there was an outfit change for Ale

Whilst B got one, along with Supermum, and that orange wannabee

(I'm sure Adriana got more changes in Maternity)

And that 'one' was pesky shorts

Well she'd better get a showcase spot to make up for this shun

A little skit, an intro, her moment in the sun

Please not some bloody kissy-faced, gurning, Lima "fun"

And next year: NO DAMN SHORTS!

Ok, I won't post my best top 10/worst 5 top outfits... I need to look through them all once again I guess... haha... No, but seriously now, the one I liked the most was probably Caroline Trentini's... the worst: Lindsay Ellingson in granny pants, Caroline Winberg in fishnets and Candice's (the one dizzymisslizzy has just posted)....

Even though I am not a fan of every girl from the show, I think the line-up was pretty good.... with the exception of... Anja Rubik. I think VS should have casted Fernanda Tavares (miss her for the show!!!) instead of her... Or if not, then just give her only one outfit (not the yellow one, which was ugly anyway).

I was quite unsure about my favourite Anna Maria Jagodzinska being at the show... I was wondering if she's gonna get some stupid PINK outift... but she didn't... She wore just 1, but she looked nice :) well, I see that not so many people really commented on her presence/lingerie... But it's ok, I still love her and I think her body looked good :)

As for Julia Stegner-I quite liked her, but I've noticed that she does nothing for me at VS shows :/ she is there, she looks ok, but not oh so great, it's not like I would miss her (or notice :| ) if she wasn't there...

Izabel looked great!

Edited by PinkCouture

Casting - It was decent this year. There are three models that I would have left out (Caroline W, Julia, and Shannan), but there's no missing model that makes me think "The show would have been amazing if ______ was there." So good job VS.

Outfits

- 1st segment: 10 out of 12, Don't like Ale's pink or Erin's whatever that was. Favorite = Abbey Lee's purple and silver.

- 2nd segment: 4 out of 12, pluses Doutzen, Marisa, Aminata, Rosie. Minus = everyone else, no favorite.

- 3rd segment: 2 out of 12, Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.. This section just solidifies my dislike of the p!nk line. Candice and Dorothea got cute outfits. Everyone else... Not so much. Again, no favorite.

- 4th segment: 12 out of 14, Best segment IMO. Don't like Heidi or Caroline W's outfits, but everyone else's was very pretty. Favorites = Caroline T and Miranda

- 5th segment: 6 out of 14, Thumbs up = Marisa, Miranda, Aminata, Rosie, Ana BB, Sessilee. I'm glad Miranda got to keep the black. Favorites = Marisa and Miranda

Angels

Marisa - Surprising that she only got two outfits considering that she got three last year. They could have found a third one somewhere for her in there. The two looks that she did get were very flattering on her though.

Miranda - Even though I know it wasn't the case, it feels like Miranda showed up early, got her pick of the best outfits and left the other angels with the leftovers. She got three very good outfits and wore them all very well. The other angels can't say the same IMO.

Alessandra - poor Ale, she's like the forgotten middle child or something. It feels like with each of her outfits, there was somebody in the same segment who had a better or more eye-popping one.

Doutzen - That feather thing was just wrong. They should have just put her in normal white wings. Her face (which looks great as usual) makes up for her dull and unflattering outfits. Her green outfit was the only cute one, but like Ale - other models got better outfits than she did in the other segments.

Heidi - Not the best she's looked, but good for her on walking.

Editing

Don't have high exectations for this yet. The last segment in particular seems to lack cohesiveness. There are outfits mixed in there that don't really seem to flow together. I guess I'll wait to see what it looks like in editing because it doesn't make sense right now.

It's far too early for me to say who the so-called "star" of the show is. There are models who looked really good, but it could all be a different story when it comes down to the editing. Some of the alleged "stars" of previous years have ended up with much less screen-time than expected/anticipated.

Short Lament.

You shoved Marisa's mammaries into million-dollar bling

Hokey Cokey Candice had one leg out and in

And even Black Eyed Butterface got to show her pins

But you covered up Behati's in the shorts

When somehow you made Miranda Kerr into a proper fox

And Ana B looked so divine, and Isabeli rocks!

I'll even hold back (for today) my usual Ebanks knocks

But you spoilt it with Behati in the shorts

And what the fuck was going on with all that balloon guff??

Prophylactic angel wings and trailing fish egg stuff???

To pull off that sheet-metal 'look' is really, really tough

As is pulling off those boring shorts

Somehow, somewhere, somebody got De Paula double-booked

And why the hell you'd pass on Cintia - since you'd had that lingering look?

It does make me question half the girl's inclusion that you took

And then you put Behati in the shorts

I'm not saying you're a pervert, but some of them looked young

And why get a girl to flash her ass when she doesn't even have one?

I reckon one of them might have just popped out of Heidi Klum

Wouldn't they have been better in the shorts?

When every time I blinked there was an outfit change for Ale

Whilst B got one, along with Supermum, and that orange wannabee

(I'm sure Adriana got more changes in Maternity)

And that 'one' was pesky shorts

Well she'd better get a showcase spot to make up for this shun

A little skit, an intro, her moment in the sun

Please not some bloody kissy-faced, gurning, Lima "fun"

And next year: NO DAMN SHORTS!

Roflmao I :heart: you to an umpteeth degree. That made my morning/night/day. Somebody seriously needs to put that in voice and post a clip, it's perfect. Her outfit was adorable, but I'm sure we all would have appreciated it more if her butt was the one being flashed and not the girl none to show. Also I'm going to disagree with a number of you, I'm not a fan of Abbey I don't think she suits the brand, her teeth frighten me as does her hunchy posture. Behati while a number of you may say has a plain face just does it way more for me. I realize she's the face of pink but let her branch out.. have more then one outfit... She's hot, cute, adorable and has more energy then half the girls out there without seeming over the top or idiotic imo.. All subjective of course.. but there's my two cents..

Again Baron lots of love, that was perfect!

So I guess the general assumption so far is that the show is looking like it will suck a lot less than last year?

So far from what i have seen of all the outfits, models, sectins etc the main thing i am upset over is the fact that they have Liu, Anna, Tatiana only walk once and gave Marisa only two walks. I thought that was a bit unfair.

It sucks that Marisa only got two outfits. I know Pink posted like a blurry Twitter image that was supposedly Marisa walking in a third outfit and someone on tFS told me that someone else on tFS said she had a second pair of wings (therefore three outfits), but in the absence of pics, I'm assuming it was another model being misidentified. :/ But at least Marisa's two outfits were good, unlike her hideous outfits the last two years.

I agree with a lot of other people saying Miranda got the better outfits by far, although it would have been nicer if she filled them out better (especially ass-wise). She needs to trade Doutzen for some of that girth.

As for Cintia not being there despite the casting and rumors of being in the show, has anyone considered she might have pulled out at the last minute? I can imagine VS trying to stick her with one outfit in the Pink segment and her saying, "Whoa, I've got high-fashion credibility, I'm not walking in the kiddie segment." I can actually imagine a lot of potential models saying that.

I wonder sometimes if they cast not as pretty girls so they don't outshine the main girls? The line up wasn't all that bad, I was just surprised with a few of the REALLY young looking choices. And I have to agree with Seldom Serenity that I had expected a bit more curvy, not HF skinny for the VS show. All in all I liked the outfits this year. More likes than dislikes. But I'm a total shoe person and all I have to say about some of the shoes to outfits combos is: WTF? Those were for the most part ugly shoes.

Yeah the outfits were very good this year.No matter what every year there is some way good and way bad outfits. Yes even the most loved 2005 show had some tacky outfits as well. But all in all the outfits this year for me have been a major improvement from the 2007-2008 shows. The qualty is what made it look better. I think that having less runways to work with made them work harder on all the outfits. So extra time was given and some great looks came from it. The one thing i thought was it looks expensive. Sure some of the Star Trooper ones were a bit questionable. But what i noticed with Star Trooper is that they were more HF. If you saw Erin's look on a HF runway people would love it. For VS its an interesting look and i thought it was kind of cool.

I think shoes and jewellery needed work. I like seeing the girls dripping in jewels. There were lots of jewels, yes. But i dont know i like the girls to be covered in them lol. I really like thigh hight boots on women. Its so sexy. I really liked that they had alot of boots. Wish there were more lol. Miranda's legs, AnnaB, Sessilee all were sexy cause of those boots :D

Overall i thought it was good. Could have been better music choices but oh well i watch it for the models. So lets just hope that the team and Done and Dusted put together a great edited show. They have 5 runways an extra performance and whatever stuff backstage to edit. I think they can do well...