Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

At first, i thought this shoot was for Galore Mag, but finally it's a NEW swimwear campaign for Nathan Paul Swim !

And honestly, i am so excited ! WOW, i mean, incredible shoot, Gen is just perfect, it's so beautiful  :ddr: 

Today it's GREAT NEWS thursday !  :dance:

SA SWIMSUIT 2014 - SEYCHELLES ‘14

When it comes to South African swimsuit models they don’t come any bigger than our very own superstar Genevieve Morton. Genevieve returns to shoot SA SWIMSUIT 2014 after appearing on our cover for our inaugural issue in 2013.

The blonde bombshell from Benoni appeared in the SA Sports Illustrated Swimwear edition on six occasions as well as featuring in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit (USA) five times.

Genevieve has also been on the David Letterman show, opened the NY stock exchange, starred in Gavin De Graw’s music video for ‘Sweeter’, FHM’s sexiest woman of 2012, been on the cover of GQ Magazine (and will be again on the front of the July issue), featured in Esquire mag…. We could keep listing Genevieve’s achievements all day! She has seen more cities than most pilots! Incredible.

Follow all the SA SWiMSUIT News right there ! >> SA Swimsuit 2014 thread

It was already an AWESOME news alone, but as a good news never arrive alone :ddr: , i knew that since a little moment, but now it's official, Genevieve will be on the cover of the next GQ South-Africa july issue  :chicken: !!

What is incredible with the NathanPaulSwim shoot, in addition to being stunning, it seems he is become like "viral", since i posted it here yesterday, and sent to a few others site, i saw it today everywhere on internet, forums, sites and social media ! CRAZY :D and TOTALLY deserved  :thumbsup: