Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

but maybe the period those bikini pics were taken was one of those rare periods Versace was talking about when she didn't have it as much under control, since she does indeed look a little bigger than the others next to her.

Those Gianni Versace bikini pics are from mid-late 1992, 1992 = Shape Your Body Workout, everything was under control. In 1992 she started her collaboration with Helmut Newton, he always adored bodies like hers, and becasue of that body she was also the favourite of Herb Ritts.

She looks bigger than the other models next to her but it's not a flaw like you are trying to point out, that was her success.

but maybe the period those bikini pics were taken was one of those rare periods Versace was talking about when she didn't have it as much under control, since she does indeed look a little bigger than the others next to her.

Those Gianni Versace bikini pics are from mid-late 1992, 1992 = Shape Your Body Workout, everything was under control. In 1992 she started her collaboration with Helmut Newton, he always adored bodies like hers, and becasue of that body she was also the favourite of Herb Ritts.

She looks bigger than the other models next to her but it's not a flaw like you are trying to point out, that was her success.

well, that was not the first nor the last time she was standing next to other supers, we've all seen a whole lot of group pics with the supers, and i never noticed as much difference of her body from the others as much as on those pics, that's why i was talking about "a period" she got a little bigger, she always looked slimmer than that in the other pics, and i don't think that if there wasn't some truth behind it Donatella Versace would have said anything about it to begin with, if she did there must have been a reason, and since they knew each other very closely she might have known something we didn't (Donatella says Cindy was the first of the supers she got to know personally)... and also being someone who gains weight easily myself, i garantee you it can only take less than a couple of weeks to notice a pretty consistent change in body shape if i don't take care of it and lose control, so the fact that the two things belong to the same year means close to nothing, but anyways, let's agree to disagree, i keep my thoughts, you keep yours

well, that was not the first nor the last time she was standing next to other supers, we've all seen a whole lot of group pics with the supers, and i never noticed as much difference of her body from the others as much as on those pics, that's why i was talking about "a period" she got a little bigger, she always looked slimmer than that in the other pics, and i don't think that if there wasn't some truth behind it Donatella Versace would have said anything about it to begin with, if she did there must have been a reason, and since they knew each other very closely she might have known something we didn't (Donatella says Cindy was the first of the supers she got to know personally)... and also being someone who gains weight easily myself, i garantee you it can only take less than a couple of weeks to notice a pretty consistent change in body shape if i don't take care of it and lose control, so the fact that the two things belong to the same year means close to nothing, but anyways, let's agree to disagree, i keep my thoughts, you keep yours

Cindy always had a stronger body than the other runway models, she was in the same league of models like Ashley Richardson and Kathy Ireland, no waif at all. Obviously you don't know her career as I do so I'm wasting my time with you, have a nice day :wave:

"HELMUT NEWTON: And then the big Swedish, German, and American girls came on the scene in the ‘80s. They were built like truck drivers, which is a look that I like. It was the heyday of the super models like Cindy Crawford — Cindy had a great quality. Then it went back to this kind of zonked-out, anorexic girl in the early ’90s."

Cindy always had a stronger body than the other runway models, she was in the same league of models like Ashley Richardson and Kathy Ireland, no waif at all. Obviously you don't know her career as I do so I'm wasting my time with you, have a nice day :wave:

"HELMUT NEWTON: And then the big Swedish, German, and American girls came on the scene in the ‘80s. They were built like truck drivers, which is a look that I like. It was the heyday of the super models like Cindy Crawford — Cindy had a great quality. Then it went back to this kind of zonked-out, anorexic girl in the early ’90s."

precisely, the 80's where her heydays, when she was a little bulkier...then the 90's arrived with more slender girls (you said those pics are from '92), she felt out of place (or most likely someone made her feel out of place) and decided to do something about it (shape your body workout)....thank you very much for confirming my theory again...have an even nicer day :wave:

yeah, exactly my thought justwastingtime & frenchkiki...

I've always thought Cindy was looking like a beautiful all American country girl. Strong & slim at the same time. When she started working with Radu i think she gained too much muscles for my personal taste. But after 17 years her video is still one of the best so she is forgiven! :laugh:

And if Donatella Versace said Cindy was a fatty... every women should take a critic from Donatella as a compliment... that woman is creepy :|

It's "big" for today standards when models are either too skinny or too toned, but back in the 80's standards she was fit and naturally curvy. When a woman was looking at Cindy's or Claudia's body at that time she was thinking "hey i can have that body if I want. She looks slim but curvy like a real woman" Today if u want to look like a model u have to starve to death or kill yourself at the gym or both!

Yeah, if anything I kind of go the other way. My only knock on her body was that I thought her breasts were a little on the small side for the rest of her physique; I would have liked her even better as a C-cup. But all that thick, wild, beautiful, beautiful hair helped give her that voluptuous look. She just had beauty oozing out of her pores

It's "big" for today standards when models are either too skinny or too toned, but back in the 80's standards she was fit and naturally curvy. When a woman was looking at Cindy's or Claudia's body at that time she was thinking "hey i can have that body if I want. She looks slim but curvy like a real woman" Today if u want to look like a model u have to starve to death or kill yourself at the gym or both!

Yeah, if anything I kind of go the other way. My only knock on her body was that I thought her breasts were a little on the small side for the rest of her physique; I would have liked her even better as a C-cup. But all that thick, wild, beautiful, beautiful hair helped give her that voluptuous look. She just had beauty oozing out of her pores

totally! that's why i also called her "one of the most stunning creatures to walk this earth" in the same post where i dared to use the line "i little bulkier than the others", but the first sentence fell somewhat unnoticed LOL....well, whatever! i'm done with that, i'm back at my work of sharing pics, it's much funnier ;)