Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

What happened to good old McDonalds? Cindy Crawford treats her children to lunch at ultra exclusive Nobu

When caring for a group of children, the traditional favourite lunch spot has typically been a child-friendly venue like McDonalds.

But it seems the children of supermodels have a more sophisticated palate.

Cindy Crawford was pictured today taking her children Presley and Kaia and their friends to lunch at ritzy Japanese restaurant Nobu.

The Japanese eaterie is a favourite of her son, 12, and daughter, who turns ten next month.

The family, including Cindy's husband Rande Gerber are often spotted at the Malibu branch of the famed franchise.

Cindy and Kaia were also pictured at another Japanese celebrity favourite, Katsuya in Hollywood, earlier in the summer.

Cindy was suitably attired for the upmarket restaurant in a cream blouse, slim-fitting cropped trousers and heels.

Her lookalike daughter has clearly inherited her mother's sense of style, wearing an edgy leather jacket over a purple summer dress and ballet flats, which her friend dressed to match.

Cindy returned to her covergirl days recently, posing for the cover of Harper's Bazaar Singapore. The 45-year-old vamped it up in a leather dominatrix-style outfit, but lamented that modelling is a far harder industry to break into nowadays.

'I just saw the CoverGirl commercial with Taylor Swift and I thought, "Wow, it is so hard for models to get a job these days,' she told the magazine.

'You have to sing and act, too. There doesn't seem to be as much work specifically just for models.

'And I also think when I was modelling, size 6 (UK size 10) was a normal size and now it's like 2 (UK 6) or 0 (UK 4).

725ae3146625867.jpg 9e0599146625882.jpg b22643146625889.jpg cd0dd7146625897.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...usive-Nobu.html