Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Joe :laugh: to be frank, I myself am absolutely confused over the bra sizes :) I know that in Europe I´m 75C and that´s all :idk:

But I´m glad you and Stammy finally came to agreement - and I agree with you both. What I really don´t like is when people bash another types of body...I think this diversity is what makes life so wonderful!

Joe, I'm guessing that the 'XS' and 'S' etc relates to the bust size, whereas 28 and 40 refer to the cup size ( 40!!! :ninja:) That might be incorrect. I usually buy my underwear online, so I'm used to the European size chart.

EDIT: Actually, that chart seems to be giving you the US equiv. of the European cup sizes, I think. So, a 36 bust size is a US extra large... I think.

^ Joe, totally agree about your comments on Christie, and also on Miranda. I don't like Miranda's body, but it's probably one of the best in todays fashion market :p

Is Blake's butt " mushy"? :whistle: * Every woman in the world subtly covers her butt with her hands* :whistle:

:rofl:

Like I have a right to say such things :p the battle of the bods nazi! :knives:

Anyway, I need to get off this thread. Every 2minutes I've got, I come and comment :rofl: JOE YOU'RE TURNING ME INTO AN INTERNET NERD!!

BIG FAT 10 FOR STEPH!! :p * Does mexican wave of love for the body* Who else in the history of the world has had legs like that? And she's got a nice booty for a fashion model too! :heart:

Her body might not be your cup of tea ( so low scores are fine for that reason) but there's absolutely nothing " average" about Stephanie!