Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

The 'context' of Toronto is that it doesn't matter where the hell the store is located in the city, the point is that it's a highly populated, influential city. And the name of the city had already been released when you tried to act like it was unimportant. But, moving on.

Candice is not everyone's dream queen. I'm entitled to hate her. And if I find faults with her, I'm entitled to the same "respect." My opinions on her, whether you agree with them are not, are that she has poor behavior, poses poorly, and does in fact act like an attention whore. If the language offends you, then tough shit. The title "attention whore" is the best way I can summarize my opinion on it. I completely agree with toodarnhot (even though she didn't say it as harshly; not trying to associate her with my wording if it should bug her) that Martha's easygoing, natural appearance is much preferable to Candice's constantly trying to act hot as shit.

GOD DAMMIT DAVE. lmao I JUST got that song out of my head after having to watch it at work the other day. I hate you. (not really. <3)

^^ :whistle: You were quick to come into Martha's thread and say negative things about her, but as soon as it's Candice you're on the defensive. As you said, everyone is entitled to their opinion and ther opinion should be respected. That doesn't change just because the opinion is biased against your fav.

You're welcome to think that Martha didn't shine at this event, and we're free to prefer her appearances to Candice's. This is Martha's thread, where the majority of the people who read it are fans of Martha. Candice has her own thread for people to sing her praises in.

^^ :whistle: You were quick to come into Martha's thread and say negative things about her, but as soon as it's Candice you're on the defensive. As you said, everyone is entitled to their opinion and ther opinion should be respected. That doesn't change just because the opinion is biased against your fav.

You're welcome to think that Martha didn't shine at this event, and we're free to prefer her appearances to Candice's. This is Martha's thread, where the majority of the people who read it are fans of Martha. Candice has her own thread for people to sing her praises in.

post-35596-0-1446099582-70988_thumb.gif

I am always being a big fan of Martha and always praise her. She's in my top, so don't go over there.

I only said my opinion that i didn't think she was that great. So have respect for that. I have manners and don't call people whores or things like that. And yes if other do, i will react that i find that stupid.

The main thing is, have respect for other members and their faves. And please DO give your opinion and critism but do it with manners. Don't be disrespectful, that's just nasty imo.

All i ment was, too be respectfull, and keep it nice here on BZ.

I think she looked fine. Bombshell is not the first that comes to my mind when I think of Martha but I don't think that its a negative thing. She's more of a girl next door type and I find it relatable and fresh. She's also well spoken (from her interview at the parade/vs behind the scenes) so I'm looking forward to see some videos of her interviews. Lindsay and Erin don't scream "bombshell" to me either but I really like them and I think they are (well were in Erin's case) a good fit for the brand.

I'm too lazy to read all this shit but tbh I do think Martha looked just fine at her event, however I've been saying this since the Macy's Parade an the Pre-VSFS interviews, Martha is IMO not Angel material because she looks either bored or annoyed at the events, it's not about the looks but her attitude that makes me feel she'd rather be doing something else. She looks beautiful for sure but she doesn't have that Supermodel vibe going on.

That being said, I think her print work/commercials are flawless and I hope VS keeps her around and work with her like they did with Ana BB, Isabeli, etc. I just feel she's better being a regular, I think she would flop as an Angel because doing PR isn't her thing which is fine, not everyone was born to pretend they love those VS shitty products they are promoting. Martha is an amazing model but I don't think she's a good spokesperson, at least not for VS anyway.

Won't comment on Candice because 1- This ain't her thread & 2- Everyone knows how I feel about the woman already and it ain't pretty

^ I'd rather her not be an Angel either, though for different reasons. I've never really actually watched her speak/watched her in motion so I have no opinions on her PR abilities. I just see pictures and think she looks good. XD But if they're going to pick another blue-eyed blonde for a new Angel, I'd rather see Elsa get that position. I also still want to see Martha keep doing print work, though.