Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Leaked photos confirm that her douche boyfriend is cheating on her with multiple girls. It was his account that got hacked not hers.

I'm so terribly surprised at a pro athlete being unfaithful. Shocked even!

Apparently he also never saw the "There's Something about Mary" speech about going out with a loaded gun.

The brunette in the videos is apparently Verlanders ex-gf, though I'm not sure why he'd keep videos and pics of his ex on his phone? :beating:  Regardless if he's cheating or not, the pics are still there and Kate has reasons to be pissed big time.

And the 15 appears to be the hacker, or is connected with the hacker as he's the one posting all the pics

post-1004-0-1446079358-67862_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

Kate Upton confirms leaked photos show her - hits out at hacker: 'An outrageous violation

The Hollywood model & actress was one of 101 names allegedly targeted by an online hacker on Sunday
Kate Upton has hit out at an online hacker allegedly responsible for leaking photos of her and 100 more stars.
The Hollywood star has spoken out to confirm photos leaked online do in fact show her, and joins Jennifer Lawrence and a host of other stars who have fallen victim to what is being called one of the biggest celebrity hacks in history.
The star's attorney told us: "This is obviously an outrageous violation of our client Kate Upton's privacy.
"We intend to pursue anyone disseminating or duplicating these illegally obtained images to the fullest extent possible.‎"
She follows Hunger Games actress Jennifer, whose rep spoke out calling it "a flagrant violation of privacy".

The brunette in the videos is apparently Verlanders ex-gf, though I'm not sure why he'd keep videos and pics of his ex on his phone? :beating:  Regardless if he's cheating or not, the pics are still there and Kate has reasons to be pissed big time.

He could have deleted them. Didn't they only very recently get back together? I think that will be one of the big issues with this, that Apple not only had a huge security breach but that they continued to store data that users tried to delete. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out, especially in regard to privacy laws similar to the EU's.

As for alleged hacker, looks like a based god if I've ever seen one.