Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

:rofl:

Yanno they say that Man Love is good source of protein, vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, citric acid, creatine,  magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, zinc AND it's a great moisturizer. Kate's a healthy girl if she gets his daily dose. You can't hate on her for that.

:rofl:

Yanno they say that Man Love is good source of protein, vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, cholesterol, citric acid, creatine,  magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12, zinc AND it's a great moisturizer. Kate's a healthy girl if she gets his daily dose. You can't hate on her for that.

Too healthy :D

Ali is definitely  :COP11:

Or least that's what her and Marcel want people to think. 

Her IG honestly scares the crap out of me and is annoying as hell. I honestly find her quite pretty but idk if one pretty pic amongst 30 pics of her bruises and weird (probably fake) internet fetishes is really worth the follow.

I can't standing following her instagram, but I do give it a healthy creep every once in a while. There's usually a rare gem in there.

Well holy shit. 4chan aka the site with zero f*cks given has finally taken the /b/ board section down so people can't post pics. I've never seen them give in. Not even the FBI has been able to make them back down, but god forbid JLaw's tits get shown

post-1004-0-1446079350-46066_thumb.png