Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

camerondiaz

#tbt two of the raddest most glorious woman... @kateupton Leslie Mann and myself on the set if The Other Woman... Miss your guys' laughter! ❤

post-46718-0-72441400-1388854734_thumb.j

Kate Upton @KateUpton 5 Dec

#TBT @LauraAUpton sister love! pic.twitter.com/plDiWW4xr3

post-46718-0-96378400-1388855135_thumb.j

Kate Upton @KateUpton 12 Dec

#tbt @JamesKaliardos matching pants in Uruguay!

post-46718-0-17834600-1388855137_thumb.j

Kate Upton @KateUpton 20 Dec

Reunited in Paris #StephenGan xo pic.twitter.com/5aNEZWcKfN

post-46718-0-42893100-1388855136_thumb.j

Kate Upton @KateUpton 26 Dec

@CoryMathia: @APHAnews pic.twitter.com/uLAf7psxy9”aww horse show memories!!

post-46718-0-52898900-1388855133_thumb.j

Kate Upton @KateUpton 1 Jan

Starting the New Year right with family! Hope everyone has an amazing 2014!! pic.twitter.com/7pIuTRreg9

post-46718-0-59919900-1388855432_thumb.j

Not blurry, noisy. The dress looks nice but the photographer shot the photos using an unnecessarily high ISO and the photos are loaded with grain/noise. A lot of candid photos come out noisy because the photographers are shooting different shots. Modeling shots are crystal clear and that normally due to excessive PhotoShop of the fact they were shot at a very low ISO (100).

What i wanted to say was "hello Jane Mansfield"! ^^ :gocho: But when at look at her face I think "hello Kim Novak"!

Too bad they photoshop her body to make her look more... curvy. :mellow: It's well done but we all know she is not looking so...  Good?

It's a beautiful cover and more power to her!

What i wanted to say was "hello Jane Mansfield"! ^^ :gocho: But when at look at her face I think "hello Kim Novak"!

Too bad they photoshop her body to make her look more... curvy. :mellow: It's well done but we all know she is not looking so... Good?

It's a beautiful cover and more power to her!

^ I think Kiki refers to the fact that they had to give her waistline (or the hourglass figure, however you want to call it) because Kate doesn't seem to have one these days. We're all big fans here but she did seem to be a little out of shape in the past months, however she shot Sports Illustrated not long ago and I saw some candids of her hitting the gym around that time so maybe she got back in A-shape :idk:

Also, a wall has more curves than Swanepoel.

^ I think Kiki refers to the fact that they had to give her waistline (or the hourglass figure, however you want to call it) because Kate doesn't seem to have one these days. We're all big fans here but she did seem to be a little out of shape in the past months, however she shot Sports Illustrated not long ago and I saw some candids of her hitting the gym around that time so maybe she got back in A-shape :idk:

:D but she is so perfect!!

Candy got zero curves. Only sharp angles and bones & muscles.

I wish Kate got more muscles tho. But she doesn't need to to lose weight , just