Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Thread cleaned. It feels like the current discussion has run it's course and been sorted out amicably, which is appreciated, but a friendly reminder all the same - please do keep it on topic, guys. Bashing, baiting and flaming of any kind are against the rules. Let's move on. :heythere:

Either it's the dress . . . or she's seriously bloated (Which may very well be the case. I'm willing to bet Kate craves salty foods around that time of month. Explains why she can look very bloated in the face at certain times.)

Either way I kinda dig the 70's David Bowie and The New York Doll feel. Plus the heavy brow is back and full effect with the red lip (another homage to the 70's). She's ready for a night at the Oscars circa 78 and then to Studio 64 for the after party. I approve (Y)

Not normal??? :blink::ninja:

Cheeesus! Have u seen a real fat person lately? Even +size models are not fat, so no she doesn't look fat^^ sure beside the skinny vs models she looks more curvy but not fat.

And, oh my! She looks a lot like Estella Warren with this hair do & make-up :blink:

that dress is ugly. Not because she wears it but because it's an ugly dress.

I like it, I was scared that she would pull a Chrissy Teigen & show up looking like a hooker but instead she was looking very classy. It's obviously not a best dressed outfit but it was okay.

My only complain is the hair, other than that it's okay

I think Kate looked pretty :idk: and NOT at all fat :blink: i'm also sick to death of hearing that comment :sleep: I only wish her hair wasn't so tightly pulled pack, if it was lose it would have been perfect!