Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

^ Not Kate, it's Genevieve Morton, Kate was in Miami & NYC during the photoshoot (that took place in a different continent)

^ Not Kate, it's Genevieve Morton, Kate was in Miami & NYC during the photoshoot (that took place in a different continent)

Actually, I believe these are from the photoshoot from 2012. She released a see-through photo from 2012 a few weeks ago too.

You are right though, Kate has been in Miami and NYC and she hasn't done shooting for 2013 yet.

No, those are from last week's photoshoot that is for the 2013 Issue. The editors of SI have been posting behind the scenes pictures since 2009 on twitter to give a 'preview' of the shoots

No, those are from last week's photoshoot that is for the 2013 Issue. The editors of SI have been posting behind the scenes pictures since 2009 on twitter to give a 'preview' of the shoots

That means she did the shoot in Miami then.

All the other models have been brought to more exotic locations but Kate was in Miami last week so the photoshoot must've been done there.

I think I'll skip this issue because I'm not looking forward to seeing bikini models posing with air filled tubes... Seems kinda pointless...