Bellazon

Outsider Contest

gigiriva

Emily DiDonato x3

She's too good to be here, she's gonna win this contest for sure.

I hope Sarahyba or (for the work) Tabbers or Elson win but most of them are too good to be here but Emily probably will win since she probably has the most active fans at the moment. She's only here because her career just got started...Its funny how much different Bellazon is from some other sites. On fashionspot Ymre has 57 pages and Dioni Tabbers has 94 :| .

Well, I'd like Sarahyba to win this game, she's my favorite in the list of 64, but I'm afraid she won't, DiDonato is too much in fashion right now.

Well, I'd like Sarahyba to win this game, she's my favorite in the list of 64, but I'm afraid she won't, DiDonato is too much in fashion right now.

Yeah, that's true. Sarahyba's one of those that never caught on too strong here. Probably because she wasn't seen as "unique" of a face as some of the other top Brazilians probably? On a different end Erin Wasson is a mega successful and popular model that never caught on strong here either, but either way, heck of a competition :laugh: .