Bellazon

Fashion Models CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

• 2 months later...

Well, if Chocolate is back with her contests then so am I... :)

Just kidding, it's only a coincidence. So after a two-month rest I'll try to start it all over again in the next few days.

I know I'm not very original cause it's always the same competition but that's precisely what I like, I like to see how the editions change from one to another, there are always big surprises and also others who are unlucky and get knocked out sooner than expected, so they deserve another chance.

In addition there are some new faces in each edition, we will include for the first time some models who made it to the TOP 100 I did a few months ago and that I had never heard of them before, such as Ginta Lapinta, Dioni Tabbers, Michea Crawford... and also a couple or more from the 2011 SI Swimsuit, Kate Upton, Alyssa Miller... and some other.

Anyway, I won't stop until Irina Shayk (in spite of being with that snotty guy... :yuckky:) or Alessandra Ambrosio win some day. :p

How come Alessandra hasn't ever been in any semifinals (best 4)??? while she was #1 in the TOP 100. :blink:

How about adding Letitia Zuloaga? ;)

Yes, she's in cause she's from the best city in the world. :) Though I had never heard of her till today.

No, seriously, she's in cause the one in charge to place the participants this time (donbot) has chosen her.