Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Thanks everybody. These are the final awards.

Megan Fox is already 25 today (born May 16th 1986) but I take their ages the day we start the groups (May 10th).

awardsbza7.png

The final standings of the first 32 and their statistics.

top32bza7.png

P = played

W = won

D = drawn

L = lost

VF = votes for

VA = votes against

VD = votes difference

VF% = votes for percentage

And finally, the historical results and medals.

historybza7.png

medalsbza7.png

Well, it looks like your constant plugs along with making her the mascot in your sig :ninja: finally payed off :rofl: .

Yes, maybe, and it also did with Olga Kurylenko a few months ago. :)

But it doesn't work in the models' ones, probably cause the variety of favorites is larger there and it's more difficult for the up-and-coming models to get into the semifinals (TOP 4) than it is here.

BTW, seeing Ashley Greene's results I still don't understand how she won last time. She has not been in the TOP 10 in any other contest apart from that one. :blink:

Finally Mila!

I think she was very close to winning the title before.. congrats Mila :drool:

Not really, though she was 3rd once.

And I thought she had lost her best chance to win last time, when the semifinals were much easier than usual cause all the main favorites were missing.

Charlize, Kate, Natalie, Olga, Olivia were out, and only Ashley Greene, Rachel McAdams and Mary Elizabeth Winstead remained, but she was unlucky knocked out by Keira Knightley in a 14-14 draw in the quarterfinals.

I think she is an american citizen already & that's why she's counted as american in the contest ... It's the same case with Natalie Portman who was born in Israel but she's counted as american too

Mila Kunis is listed as an American actress everywhere, and so is Natalie Portman.

They were born elsewhere but moved to the USA when they were children and have grown and done all their careers there.

You cand find the opposite case too, Sienna Miller and Nicole Kidman were both born in the USA, the former is British and the latter is Australian.

And Naomi Watts is Australian too and was born in England. There are numerous examples... Amy Adams and Rose McGowan were born in Italy...

However, Charlize Theron and Salma Hayek have American passports too but they moved there in their 20s.

They spent their childhood and teenage years in their birth countries, so that's why they are usually still listed as South African and Mexican.

The same happens to Olga Kurylenko who is Ukrainian and since not long ago French too.

:)

• 1 month later...

Now that the MODELS contest is coming to an end, we'll start another edition here probably next week cause it is the last month I'll have enough spare time to do it.

So it might be my last contest, at least for some months, I'd like to do a couple more editions next year and reach the 10th but I don't know if I'll be able to organize them ever again, we'll see...

I would also have liked to do a 2nd edition with CLASSIC ACTRESSES, or even MUSICIANS/SINGERS, but I did not try them cause I believe we wouldn't have enough votes, at least 16-20 per day.